GREATEST COMPILATION OF ALL TIME ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
MR.FLAMBOYANT said:
I cant remember the name of it but it had Lynch's Refuse 2 Lose on it. We used to bump that shit back in the day
you talkin bout the legal dope comp?
but my favs are 17 reasons and
HERM- Tryin To Survive In The Ghetto
West Coast Bad Boys- ANotha Level

Apr 25, 2002
DankSinatra said:
GDubb: Is Living Legends still living in L.A.? I was in Tokyo about 5 months ago and saw that they had been there recently. I wanted to holla at Hirata about some Rapanese shit I'm doing.
I think most of them are touring right now but still living in LA, but I think Arata has been back in Japan for a while. I'll see if any of them know how to contact him... I don't know if he's really an active member of the crew anymore though.

Have you heard of Shu? I think he's from LA, he spits in Japanese and has a way smoother flow than Arata... I have some stuff he did with my boys in Southern Cali I can let you check out, and he's probably easier to get ahold of...

On a somewhat related note, is 40 a fan of LL or something? I saw him at a show they did at Maritime Hall, and I think I saw him at the show they did at the Great American Music Hall a couple months ago...

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
DOXX: Right On. When we connectin?

GDUBB: I want to hear them. PM me. My cousin plays baseball for tha Tokyo Giants and he plugged me up with a few major Japanese Record Companies out there to put out my collabo record wid Rapanese and cHIGHnese acts. International Shit Passport fillin up..................my motto is "Gotta keep my hand in every pot and pot in every hand" RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
:mad:
im surprised nobody mention:
1) THE EPA CITY COMPILATION
2) LEGAL DOPE

peepz are sleeping this days

Apr 26, 2002
khayree presents tha blaccalation
west coast bad boys
west coast bad boys 2
blood and tearz soundtracc (does that count?)

fold.