great site. are you hooked on facts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
http://www.hookedonfacts.com/index.htm

During menstruation, the sensitivity of a woman's middle finger is reduced

It was illegal to sell E.T. dolls in France because there is a law against selling dolls without human faces.

J. Edgar Hoover liked to fire FBI agents whose palms were sweaty when shaking hands.

February 1865 is the only month in recorded history to not have a full moon
^HUH!?

Jun 2, 2002
The only king without a moustache in a deck of cards is the king of hearts.

You are about 1 centimeter taller in the morning than in the evening!

2% of siccness members are sexually attracted to birds.

Only 51% of South Carolina high school students will graduate, the lowest of any state.

The United States has the highest minimum drinking age in the world.

Jun 8, 2004
Most cell phone antennas have no purpose other than to make people believe that flipping up a 2 inch antenna just gave them better reception. They are not connected to any circuitry.

Jan 23, 2006
Horror Netwrk said:
Most cell phone antennas have no purpose other than to make people believe that flipping up a 2 inch antenna just gave them better reception. They are not connected to any circuitry.
always knew that , cuz i never put my antenna up and i get the same reception as if i put it up

Sep 29, 2003
It takes about 63,000 trees to make the newsprint for the average Sunday edition of The New York Times.

Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave. <<maybe i shouldnt have posted that one....

A car traveling 100 mph would take more than 29 million years to reach the nearest star.

It takes twelve ears of corn to make a tablespoon of corn oil.

Dec 2, 2004
When your face blushes, the lining of your stomach turns red, too.

More Americans have died in car accidents than have died in all the wars ever fought by the United States.

During his or her lifetime, the average human will grow 590 miles of hair.

The chances of you dying on the way to get your lottery tickets is greater than your chances of winning

Ketchup was sold in the 1830's as medicine

The odds of being killed by falling out of bed are one in two million.

Up to the age of six or seven months a child can breathe and swallow at the same time. An adult cannot do this.

Phobatrivaphobia is fear of trivia about phobias.

A blue whale's heart is the size of a Volkswagen Beetle!

Women wishing to enter Canada to work as strippers must provide naked photos of themselves to qualify for a visa!

Bacteria that cause tooth decay, acne, tuberculosis, and leprosy can be cured with cashews.

During WWII, because a lot of players were called to duty, the Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Eagles combined to become The Steagles

this site is great. i keep getting more facts and more facts. new ones every time. this was the dumbest...Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.

Mar 9, 2005
And some sick facts too:

Tibetans drink tea made of salt and rancid yak butter.

'Formicophilia' is the fetish for having small insects crawl on your genitals.

According to U.S. FDA standards, 1 cup of orange juice is allowed to contain 10 fruit fly eggs, but only 2 maggots.

Thats nasty!

And the most disgusting:

Washington, D.C. has one lawyer for every 19 residents!

Dec 11, 2005
The mother of the boy Michael Jackson is accused of abusing is named 'Janet Jackson'.

^^whaaa????

Giant Squids have the largest eyes in the world

...and i thought emma held that title....