GREAT MUSIC OR BULLSHIT MUSIC/THREADS????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
I'm just asking not complaining because if u wanna hear n see great music & video's don't be shy to comment on any thread that SACREDMUZIC DROP...
I see most of the bullshit threads on siccness get the most comment's & views... Hey do you but now we about to flood ya'll with GREAT & CLASSIC MUSIC so feel free to show some love...And the queston still stands which do u prefer???

SACRED IS A ARMY

I GOT LOVE FOR THOSE WHO GOT LOVE FOR ME.........

RIP COUGNUT

May 16, 2002
I'm gonna go on a limb here, but by bullshit music I am assuming that you are referring to mainstream music. Be it Lil B etc...

Granted that I have been on this site for years and slowly seeing that the people on here are growing up and some have even become fathers since joining. The grimy mobb music is still tight to many of them, but they have also matured into being more open minded and listing to music outside the box.

It don't mean they have to accept it, but it does mean many of them are no longer in their room at mom & dad's house bumping the latest gangsta album believing that everything on there is true. Glorifying every lyric etc.

The underground mobb music will always be a part of a lot of us growing up, but times have changed and a lot of those old Cd's are not all they were cracked up to be when some of these dudes listen to them now. I've read that in other threads, so please don't shoot the messenger. A lot of money was spent back in the day and Bay Area underground artist ate good off it. Be it from purchasing the Cd or features etc.

I look at it more like a transition period for a lot of the people in here. A lot of them are undecided and although some say they support the mobb movement etc... a lot of these dudes are also bumping / supporting the mainstream music. Difference is, they won't come in here and say it. How else would the Lil B etc... info surface on here? The latest Dr. Dre video? Drake, Lil Wayne etc... Maybe not on the Bart, but definite throughout the Siccness.net. Just because some of these members tell you what you want to hear doesn't mean they are real supporters. I'm sure you know that though.

In the end, if it's truly good music the supporters will always support. And just like anything else, some will astray in different directions never to return. And to the artist who still who stands by the gangsta / mobb music, it's all good. Just as long as he understands that just like the G-Funk Era etc. The mobb music is no longer in it's golden age and perhaps will never be the same (as far as the fan base goes.)

Dec 4, 2007
I'm gonna go on a limb here, but by bullshit music I am assuming that you are referring to mainstream music. Be it Lil B etc...

Granted that I have been on this site for years and slowly seeing that the people on here are growing up and some have even become fathers since joining. The grimy mobb music is still tight to many of them, but they have also matured into being more open minded and listing to music outside the box.

It don't mean they have to accept it, but it does mean many of them are no longer in their room at mom & dad's house bumping the latest gangsta album believing that everything on there is true. Glorifying every lyric etc.

The underground mobb music will always be a part of a lot of us growing up, but times have changed and a lot of those old Cd's are not all they were cracked up to be when some of these dudes listen to them now. I've read that in other threads, so please don't shoot the messenger. A lot of money was spent back in the day and Bay Area underground artist ate good off it. Be it from purchasing the Cd or features etc.

I look at it more like a transition period for a lot of the people in here. A lot of them are undecided and although some say they support the mobb movement etc... a lot of these dudes are also bumping / supporting the mainstream music. Difference is, they won't come in here and say it. How else would the Lil B etc... info surface on here? The latest Dr. Dre video? Drake, Lil Wayne etc... Maybe not on the Bart, but definite throughout the Siccness.net. Just because some of these members tell you what you want to hear doesn't mean they are real supporters. I'm sure you know that though.

In the end, if it's truly good music the supporters will always support. And just like anything else, some will astray in different directions never to return. And to the artist who still who stands by the gangsta / mobb music, it's all good. Just as long as he understands that just like the G-Funk Era etc. The mobb music is no longer in it's golden age and perhaps will never be the same (as far as the fan base goes.)
U A VERY SHARP DUDE MANE...!

May 8, 2011

I don't think he was saying that. There is good mainstream and good music you have to work hard to find underground. I think what he's asking is if you are on siccness and participating, why would not give everything a chance and comment honestly. It can do nothing but help artists by giving them honest feedback so they can improve or realize that they should give it up. All bruh was asking is why controversial or silly threads get the most replies when some real good music slides by barely noticed.

May 16, 2002
I don't think he was saying that. There is good mainstream and good music you have to work hard to find underground. I think what he's asking is if you are on siccness and participating, why would not give everything a chance and comment honestly. It can do nothing but help artists by giving them honest feedback so they can improve or realize that they should give it up. All bruh was asking is why controversial or silly threads get the most replies when some real good music slides by barely noticed.
Understood and that's another angle to look at it, but in answer to your reply...

It's like watching the news on t.v. Most of us can give a shit about the charity run the locals did the day before, we focus more on who got shot and the rest of the bullshit that shouldn't even matter. I guess that would just be a matter of human instinct.

Mar 6, 2011
IF YOU ARE A ARTIST AND THINK YOUR MUSIC SHOULD GET MORE LOVE THEN IT DOES AND IT DON'T WHAT CAN YOU DO?
IF YOU THINK ALL THE BULLSHIT THREADS GET MORE SUPPORT WHETHER IT BE MUSIC YOUR NOT FEELING OR JUST SOME BULLSHIT THREAD,THEN THAT TELL'S ME THAT MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO DO IT FOR THE LOVE,IF YOU NEVER ACCOMPLISH WHAT YOU WANTED ASLONG AS YOU NEVER QUIT SHOW'S YOU DO IT NOT JUST TO BE RICH,WE KNOW RAP MONEY ISN'T GETTING TO MANY RAPPERS RICH NOWADAYS!
LONG STORY SHORT IF YOU AS A ARTIST THINK YOUR MUSIC GOT IT BUT KNOW ONE IS CATCHING ON THEN MAYBE YOU DON'T GOT THE REMEDY FOR THE TIMES.
I STILL BELIEVE IF YOUR GOOD THE FANS WILL FOLLOW AND THE FANS WILL MAKE YOU OR BREAK YOU!EVEN IF 5000 FANS THINK YOU GOT IT STILL MIGHT NEVER POP!
OH YA LUCK IS INVOLVED IN EVERYTHING SOME GOT IT SOME DON'T!
JUST MY 2