=GREAT AMERICA OUTING & WHO IS GOING?=

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Aight, it's this Sunday....who is attending? Like I said I have the six tickets and I told 5 people I would cover them already so the rest list yourselves who is going?

We will be meeting up at around 10:30am in the front section where folks wait to be picked up. I need a list so we know who to wait for.... :)

PR.

M

Mrs. Twi$ted

I'mma try to make it. Later that day, we have to go to the Anger Management Concert to promote.

I'll find out tonight, and let ya'll know tomorrow.

M

Mrs. Twi$ted

I believe it's at Shoreline.

Do you have a celly numba? I'll pm you mine.

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Blah.

I wanted to go... but I'll be in Vegas still. You should have it next weekend... don't you think you guys will be tired for the show later that night? Switch it switch it... lol... C'Mon Rae

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
LOL! Shannon we moved it from last month to now...I wish we'd have known alot earlier I would have moved it...but the ladies are throwin another event on Sept.21st for the Dugout and it's a pre-party for my birthday which is the 22nd. It will be at a club or bar from what I know right now in the bay...so hit the board or here and keep in touch FOO!

PR :)

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Okay. That's coo. I'll have to bring my girls. We've been wanting to hit up a club in San Jo for awhile... this will be a good reason... :lick: My birthday is this Saturday, the 10th. So you know me and my girls will be doin' it real big like in Vegas... like wuhhhhhhhhhh! :confused:

Lemme know wussup with that little function... Imma have to go hit the Dugout Board over on the site... when is the new site droppin' by the way? Everytime I hit it up I just get hella pop-ups lol...

Much Love

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
POP UPS? Ads???? lol.....you should just get one....that is the main page but no ads. :)

Version 3.0 will be soon...we just had to finalize some deals with some other companies so we can add them to the site and also we have something VERY nice instore the ladies. KIT.

& Happy Bday gurl. :)

PR.