Grave plott and haystak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2004
Am i the only person jacked out of my mind to hear this track? The sampler makes the track sound so dope. Also Imortal Teq. on ill bills album it gives me hope to hear more strange artist fuck with haystak and Imortal Teq. and only 4 mor days till fire and Ice hits MN =). can't wait to see Tech, GP, and Ill bill. how have the sets been compared to others? I mean like over all has it been a sick ass show to everyone who went.

Dec 15, 2004
For real. I mean prozak would be sick. I think Gp is a good group, tour wise a little old. I have nothing but love I have heard all their songs like 4 or 5 times but they are still dope. Immortal and tech would be intense, picture the point of no return with midwest choppers damn.

May 4, 2006
[/B]
I think a Tech/Immortal tack would be, ahem, killer.

Haystak's on the upcoming Dark Lotus tour. they should just go ahead and throw GP, or better yet Prozak, on there as well.
Instead of GP on the Lotus tour they should add Prozak to it since GP was on Blaze's tour. But agree'd Tech/Immortal track would be nuts.