Graphic Web Design

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
the site was pretty good; simple and plain, intuitive; Im diggin it for sure

my suggestions:
1: I would avoid making "invitation (opening) page", cause you have to click on the logo to actually get on the page. The invitation page in fact doesn't say anything to the visitor about the website and the label. People who don't know BMC really get now info from the first page; and if someone know about it... well, it's just a useless click

2: I would make the background (logos) on the actual website more blur, darkened, make it less visible so it would be an actual background; for me it's to bright

3: you can put the link of our review of "Bizness Men" compilation somewhere on the website. ( http://bayundaground.com/index.php?do=reviewSingle&idReview=991 ) maybe add a "Reviews" section ? we're aiming to review more of BMC albums; right now Im working on Bizness Men Part 2; not much, but it's a start

4: The only thing that's not intuitive for me is the CD Shop page; I would cross out "NOTE: Click on the Album Cover to Download the Digital Copy via iTunes", cause people usually dont read NOTES (or is it only me?) and put two buttons under each cover: "DIGITAL VERSION" / "HARD COPIES" (or something like this). In case of free download (see: Sneaks) I would emphasize that it is actually FREE so would use "FREE DOWNLOAD" button.