Graphic Designer/T-Shirt Designer Needed For CLothing Line

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CcytzO_Loc

send me a pm with more details ie: compensation, contracts, etc......i have skills wit illustrator, get at me!

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com

you may wanna change the name...

PROJECT OVERVIEW
Next Up Sports, Inc. seeks to become a valued supplier
of the World - Wide Web by providing quality apparel
that is a proven success in the Urban Market. The objective
is to provide a preview of the marketing capacity of Next Up
Sports, Inc., and how a proposed relationship with consumers
across the country would be mutually rewarding.

COMPANY BACKGROUND
Next Up Sports, Inc. was founded in February 1996 by Henry
W. London, Jr. to exploit the opportunity of providing unique and
inspiring designs of athletic apparel for the Urban Market. Since the
foundation of the company, Next Up Sports, Inc. has developed a strong distribution channel that crosses all ethnic lines and is looking to expand its existing regional distribution base through a national sporting good chain.

In February 1998, Next Up Sports, Inc. launched its private label Hustlers University ™ whichhas experienced immediate success in the URBAN Market.

Items such as T-shirts, baseball caps and jerseys have caught the attention of the young urbanites and the trend has continued to remain positive as certain entertainers have endorsed Hustlers University apparel.

Also, adding to its resume, Next Up Sports,Inc. has set yet another trend with its new crossover line Duece; ( Displayin Unity Everyone Can Embrace).This very unique design which has had mass appeal to all ethnic backgrounds was accepted as a role player in the ongoing success of The Foot Locker Corporation nationwide as of August 18, 2000. Along with the Footlocker Corp. and continued acceptance of other accounts throughout the country, we at Next Up Sports, Inc. would like to thank you, the consumer for your continued support because without you there would be no us.

MANAGEMENT TEAM
Henry W. London, Jr. manages the company as President and Chief Executive Officer and is the lead creative designer for the firm. Mr. London is responsible for the designs and having them copyrighted for the firm.

Reginald W. Cato serves in the capacity of Vice President of Sales and is responsible for marketing and developing the firm's distribution channels.

TRADEMARK
Hustlers University™ was trademarked in March 1998 by the U.S. Department of Commerce

COMPANY STATUS
Next Up Sports, Inc. was incorporated in the state of Texas on March 23, 1998. Its charter number is in 01483400-00 and is in good standing with the state.

C

CcytzO_Loc

lol....thas why i ask for contracts....ill design whatever you want as long as you pay me...if you cant use the design thas on you.....

Jun 19, 2004
Dude's idea is Hustle University not Hustlers University. I think you still got a chance, just kick down a shirt or two for using my user name........