grants for college

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2007
Seattle
I live in a small town so the job market out here sucks. Also dont have a car so transportation is kinda a pain in the ass...do got a bus line though...and its free, the only free bus system in the country I heard.

Oct 10, 2009
Seriously I dont know for sure but I got like 5-6 people I know who got grants from that obama shit passed that you dont have to pay back one got 5-6 stacks, another 10 racks, but none over 10 but they also have kids.. I think a single person only gets 1-2 racks If i run into any of them I will ask em & hit chu on the pm....

Jan 9, 2007
Seattle
Seriously I dont know for sure but I got like 5-6 people I know who got grants from that obama shit passed that you dont have to pay back one got 5-6 stacks, another 10 racks, but none over 10 but they also have kids.. I think a single person only gets 1-2 racks If i run into any of them I will ask em & hit chu on the pm....
Good lookin on that bruh, any money I can get would pretty much help at this point. I picced a really high priced school and with the federal aid plus a couple loans it barly pays for my school. And I got the full pell grant plus maximum stafford loan.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
oh but he makes less than 25k a year, not ballin that hard i guess.

http://www.datehookup.com/User-235191288.htm

tactowntim

Zip Code: 98387
Height: 5 ft. 9 in.
Hair, Eyes: Light Brown, Blue
Body Type: A few extra pounds
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Christian
Politics: Not quite sure
Education: High School
Income: Less than $25,000
Job: Full-Time Student
Drink: Drink Socially
Smoke: Smoke Regularly
Have Kids: No
Want Kids: Didn't Say

Personality
I a down to earth dude. Lookin to meet some real a** females to kicc it with. Lemme kno whats good.

Personality Type: Outgoing
Want To Find: A woman ages 18 to 25 to date
I Party: Couple times a month
Interests:
I Like: Action and Comedy movies, cars, music