Grant and Empire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Grant Rice is a former Strange Music artist.

He appears on the following songs with Strange Music artists:
  • Ways Of The World (Grant Rice & The Empire ft. Tech N9ne) Album: Crowned
  • High Sidin' (Grant Rice ft. Tech N9ne) Album: Unreleased
  • Tormented (Tech N9ne ft. Grant Rice) Album: Anghellic
  • Regime Mobstas (Yukmouth ft. Tech N9ne, Grant Rice, Dorasel, Gonzoe, Monstah Gonjah, Poppa LQ & Big Krizz Kaliko) Album: Godzilla
  • It Gets Rough (Grant Rice ft. Tech N9ne) Album: The Grant Rice Empire
  • So Heavy (Remix) (Grant Rice ft. Tech N9ne & Xta-C) Album: The Grant Rice Empire
  • N Da Trunk (Kutt Calhoun ft. Grant Rice) Album: Flamez Mixtape
  • Trippin' (Kutt Calhoun ft. Grant Rice) Album: Unreleased
  • Get Ready (Kutt Calhoun ft. Grant Rice & Big Krizz Kaliko) Album: Unreleased
He was dropped from Strange Music about a year ago if im not mistaken due to.....we'll say, creative differences with Travis O'Guinn. He's still cool with all the artists from Strange though.

The Empire consists of Grant Rice, S.G., Mr. Luna & Panic.

There are currently 4 albums from the Empire and/or members of the Empire.

Grant Rice: The Grant Rice Empire Mixtape (2003)
Grant Rice & The Empire: Crowned (2005)
Panic: The Madcell Mixtape (2006)
Grant Rice: Crowned & Famous Mixtape (2007)

I think I covered it all.

Well... not quite, but whatever. He was NEVER officially Strange... and I'm pretty sure there's more "Strange" related tracks, I'm too lazy to go digging through my music right now, but that list just doesn't seem long enough.

To put it simple. Grant is one of Tech's closest friends and one helluva rapper.

Good info though man, nicely organized... I miss having that much time on my hands!

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
He appears on the following songs with Strange Music artists:

• Get Ready (Kutt Calhoun ft. Grant Rice & Big Krizz Kaliko) Album: Unreleased
Get Ready was on the La Primera Mixtape.

Might have missed a couple:

• Addicted (Empire ft. Big Krizz Kaliko) Album: Crowned
  • Big Weight (Skatterman ft. Grant Rice) Album: The Grant Rice Empire
  • Drinkin' Partners (Grant Rice ft. Kutt Calhoun) Album: The Grant Rice Empire
  • Freaky Lil' Things (Tech N9ne ft. Grant Rice & Kutt Calhoun) Album: Absolute Power: More Power DVD
  • Fuck Nathan Dinsdale (Empire ft. Kutt Calhoun) Album: La Primera Mixtape
  • Hey Muthafuckas (Tech N9ne ft. Grant Rice & Txx Will) Album: Unreleased
  • I Love Music (Vertigo ft. Big Krizz Kaliko & Grant Rice) Album: Vertigo
  • Killing Myself (Empire ft. Kutt Calhoun) Album: Crowned
  • Snap-Back (Kutt Calhoun ft. Grant Rice) Album: The Grant Rice Empire

Oct 10, 2003
Vertigo - Vertigo -advance-2003 is tight shit , i banged the fuck out of it in 03

and panic well shit speaks for himself he throws some hella over the top lyrics on this one Panic - 02 - Creep-Handrolled

May 6, 2002
If anybody wants a copy of the "Crowned" CD, I put it up on Ebay. I just bought the CD last week, and wasn't really impressed. Grant came tight, but I didn't care for the rest of the group. I only listened to it twice. Can't wait for Grant's solo though.

Aug 22, 2005
I think the crowned cd went pretty hard my damn self i like the cutt POT OF GOLD im sure that was o' favroite track too EMPIRE!!!!!