GRAND HUSTLE ACCEPTING DEMOS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
GRAND HUSTLE ACCEPTING DEMOS

For demo submissions to Grand Hustle Entertainment, please send material (at least 5 songs), biography, photograph(s), and $10 money order made out to Grand Hustle (processing fee) to:

Grand Hustle Entertainment
Attn: Doug Peterson / A&R Dept.
PMB 161 541 10th Street
Atlanta, GA 30318

Note from Grand Hustle: Because so many submissions are received every day, and time is taken to review each and every submission, please allow up to two (2) months to hear a response via mail or phone.​

-
Jason Jeter

(Information courtesy of MusicPowers.com)

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
On the money order should I just write: for T I 's legal fees and not even send a demo?? Wait 2 months for a response?? Alright wich one of u bigg ballin dudes gonna send sum shit in?? I wanna know what they say..bet they don't even listen to the cd...I bet kids are going nutz on myspace with this bulletin saving lunch money selling pokemon cards and pogs and shit.... never have I heard of a processing fee of 10 bux.. If I did send them a demo and the fetti I guess it would balance out me downloading the king album... universe is funny that way...

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Sounds like a money scheme

10 bucks for a reject letter, actually they won't even spend dough on paper and stamps, just a email saying thanks for the 10, ima get me a dime sack,BTW ya demo was wack

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
>>>maybe might be ok but ive heard alot of rumours going around from their artists and producers that shits been going down since T.I. had that case

but fuck it 10 bucks who cares thats chump change

just make sure your songs are properly leagalized unless it could turn out for the worse

Apr 8, 2004
On the money order should I just write: for T I 's legal fees and not even send a demo?? Wait 2 months for a response?? Alright wich one of u bigg ballin dudes gonna send sum shit in?? I wanna know what they say..bet they don't even listen to the cd...I bet kids are going nutz on myspace with this bulletin saving lunch money selling pokemon cards and pogs and shit.... never have I heard of a processing fee of 10 bux.. If I did send them a demo and the fetti I guess it would balance out me downloading the king album... universe is funny that way...
the fee is to weed out the bullshitters. wtf is $10? you can't even get two value meals at mickey d's for that.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
mike mosley and Steady mobbin productions had something like this also few years back think it was 25 bucks, but fuck it whats 10 bucks..
it was 20 bucks and we lost about 2 grand by doing it. people think this is a big money scam, but all the money really does is weed out the crappy ones that people who aint serious wont spend the money. it took me weeks and weeks to go thru the demo's and i only found a few that we could use, so unfortunately we never got to do the project. i lost a few thousand bucks and what could of been a nice project never got to see the light of day.

when you ask for money to listen to ya demo, its like a double edged sword, u wont get as many submissions because peeps dont wanna spend or are scared its bullshit, but the quality of submissions goes up as only people who are serious about their music are willing to put money behind it.

for 10 bucks to get someone like grand hustle to listen to it, if u believe in ya music, i say go for it.

Mar 20, 2006
it was 20 bucks and we lost about 2 grand by doing it. people think this is a big money scam, but all the money really does is weed out the crappy ones that people who aint serious wont spend the money. it took me weeks and weeks to go thru the demo's and i only found a few that we could use, so unfortunately we never got to do the project. i lost a few thousand bucks and what could of been a nice project never got to see the light of day.

when you ask for money to listen to ya demo, its like a double edged sword, u wont get as many submissions because peeps dont wanna spend or are scared its bullshit, but the quality of submissions goes up as only people who are serious about their music are willing to put money behind it.

for 10 bucks to get someone like grand hustle to listen to it, if u believe in ya music, i say go for it.
Yeah I remember that, I would have loved to work with Mike, Thats when I first met U pimp, u see we still on the grind like we were then,but Ima send one in, its only ten bucks and dudes be rappin that they got stacks ,well,put one up!