Grand Canyon Helicopters brochure

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
I would lose the cursive font on the front page. Go with something more bold and readable. Also make the drop shadow under the cursive font on the other pages solid. I'm not really feelin the boarder around the pictures either, but its a fairly good design overall...

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
^Good lookin out, im actually redesigning this piece:
no borders, less fonts, adding language translations, more classy, blah blah,
essentially a total redesign, i actually think its a litle busy myself,
esp. for a high-class service company......

right on 3DeanHG

Snubnoze said:
I would lose the cursive font on the front page. Go with something more bold and readable. Also make the drop shadow under the cursive font on the other pages solid. I'm not really feelin the boarder around the pictures either, but its a fairly good design overall...
I had a Sans-Serif font for the cover....
client wanted the Script font used for the inside for the cover instead....
i might have to try the solid drop shadow tho, thanx 4 the feed.....

Jun 23, 2003
It is a little busy , but the kind of busy that makes you look closer and get pumped up for a HELICOPTER RIDE!!!!!

Nice work, I like it how it is. But have at it! Im fuckin high and wanna ride in a helicopter right now!

And after another inspection , there are those logos in each corner on every page. Maybe have them in the corners diagonally rather than each and every corner. Just a thought.

Feb 14, 2006
big part does the good pictures... you didn´t chance those much, what wasn´t even necessary.
good work puttin it together, the black background plus the pictures bordered by red is catchy.