GPM PRESENTS MAFIA TIES NOW READY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2009
info

first off whats hatnin everybody......4 everybody who stayed patient without that negative shit to say we appreciate your support....

ok you can look 4 the paypal information by entering my email account- [email protected] those people trying to grab one from 1 of these stores it will be in the old fam mart on wednesday I tried to get it there sooner but ya boy jin is outta town til wed.....It may be in the new fam mart by the end of the day if I can catch the cd store open today ya feel me....It will be on itunes,rhapsody,and cd baby in the next 2 weeks so stay tuned 4 that....if it is available B 4 that I will post a update and let yall know......We also got a website being built as we speak thats gonna have a catalog where you can buy this album and any future releases from the label and any other homies cds that put something out from now on....it should be completely up in running in the next 3 weeks.....If you need 2 meet up and grab 1 holla at me or A.T. we got em all day just hit me with a PM and im right back at you

May 18, 2009
paypal link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MG4ZMMSZ5N3NA

And it is currently at the new fam mart and Kali Konnect on 43rd, and Mario's on El Cajon Blvd.....It wont be at the old fam mart because the asian cat was on some bullshit.....but its 5 or 6 homies pushing it in the streets so hit me or A.T. for more info....sorry bout the hold up on the button but I been hella busy