GOW TAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
At first I was like, "LOL, what does GOW stand for, Gears of War?"

But then I was like, "Wow. GOW actually does stand for Gears of War? :| "

Great idea for a tat. That's gonna be a pussy magnet. You should get the Half-Life symbol on your other arm.

Jan 28, 2005
At first I was like, "LOL, what does GOW stand for, Gears of War?"

But then I was like, "Wow. GOW actually does stand for Gears of War? :| "

Great idea for a tat. That's gonna be a pussy magnet. You should get the Half-Life symbol on your other arm.
lol, that shit had me rollin'.

I was thinking about saying something similar...

but the dude is really into the game, and if he wants to get a tattoo celebrating his love for the shit, then whatever. Let him do his thing. People get all sorts of crazy tattoos for crazy reasons.

Ball players get basketballs/footballs tatted on them a lot of times, there are millions of tatts dedicated to music/musicians out there, if some gamer wants a gamer tat, its whatever.

Tattoos are about demonstrating parts of your identity through art.

Stupid tattoos are the ones that have no meaning. Like tribal arm bands and shit like that. "Oh that looks cool, why don't I get it permanently inked into my skin?" Completely unoriginal and solely for vanity purposes. Crosses can be pretty annoying as well. A lot of artists I know won't do tribal stuff or a standard cross because its so cliche... but if they do, they usually charge you some dumb amount of money and laugh once you leave the shop at how stupid you are.

Jan 28, 2005
the vicodin tat is dope
yeah, my friend did that while he was still apprenticing. One of his first 30 or 40 tattoos. He's done it 3 times now, twice the people came into his shop with the picture of the one before it like "can you do something like this on me?"

and he laughs like "I was the guy who did that one"

Irony is he works out of 8 Mile Tattoo, just a mile south of where Em dropped out of high school at.

Jan 14, 2008
yeah, my friend did that while he was still apprenticing. One of his first 30 or 40 tattoos. He's done it 3 times now, twice the people came into his shop with the picture of the one before it like "can you do something like this on me?"

and he laughs like "I was the guy who did that one"

Irony is he works out of 8 Mile Tattoo, just a mile south of where Em dropped out of high school at.
cool story bro.