Gov Prepares for “unwillingness to follow government orders"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
^ puts it a lot more in perspective. just read this article too after reading your reply

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13431

Yesterday, the World Health Organization warned that "all of humanity is under threat". That sounds extremely dire, indeed.

However, the science says something different.

For example, as the Los Angeles times notes today:

Scientists studying the virus are coming to the consensus that this hybrid strain of influenza -- at least in its current form -- isn't shaping up to be as fatal as the strains that caused some previous pandemics.

In fact, the current outbreak of the H1N1 virus, which emerged in San Diego and southern Mexico late last month, may not even do as much damage as the run-of-the-mill flu outbreaks that occur each winter without much fanfare.

The LA Times goes on to provide useful detail:

Mounting preliminary evidence from genetics labs, epidemiology models and simple mathematics suggests that the worst-case scenarios are likely to be avoided in the current outbreak.

"This virus doesn't have anywhere near the capacity to kill like the 1918 virus," which claimed an estimated 50 million victims worldwide, said Richard Webby, a leading influenza virologist at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tenn...

"There are certain characteristics, molecular signatures, which this virus lacks," said Peter Palese, a microbiologist and influenza expert at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in New York. In particular, the swine flu lacks an amino acid that appears to increase the number of virus particles in the lungs and make the disease more deadly...

We expect to see more cases, more hospitalizations, and, unfortunately, we are likely to see more deaths from the outbreak," Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius told reporters Wednesday on her first day at work.

But certainly nothing that would dwarf a typical flu season. In the U.S., between 5% and 20% of the population becomes ill and 36,000 people die -- a mortality rate of between 0.24% and 0.96%...

And a pandemic doesn't necessarily have a high fatality rate...

Though scientists have begun to relax about the initial toll, they're considerably less comfortable when taking into account the fall flu season. They remain haunted by the experience of 1918, when the relatively mild first wave of flu was followed several months later by a more aggressive wave.

The longer the virus survives, the more chances it has to mutate into a deadlier form.

"If this virus keep going through our summer," Palese said, "I would be very concerned."

The bottom line is that while this flu is certainly spreading worldwide, and while it could mutate into something extremely lethal, right now it is fairly mild.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
I posted a similar thread in this forum that the mods felt compelled to move to the gathering of minds.

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=326353

There is alot of info in that thread to go over. So if you are interested in this topic, go check out that thread. After reading the start of the thread, go to page 9 to get alot of detailed info I`ve compiled.

I stay informed and pass along as much as I can. The only thing scary about this upcoming fall is NOT the flu, but what the government has planned. That`s real shit!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
And I dare them to try and "quarantine" my ass...good luck with THAT. Faggots.
that's what i'm sayin. they can try whatever they fuckin want. if it comes down to them trying throw me in jail or some shit, i might start shootin...lol....

fuck them and their vaccine. and FUCK OBAMA. FUCK OBAMA. FUCK OBAMA.

:) HE'S A FAGGOT TOO.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Yes, in 1918...the average life span WITHOUT the flu was like 50...everything was worse back then in so many ways.

We are much more advanced medically now and we also have many ways of communication that was NOT around back then, so words can spread faster and awareness is almost INSTANT.

The problem with this strain, is that it hasnt really done ANY damage that is "panic" worthy. Less than 1 in 1000 people who are diagnoses with it die...and we don't even know if there are other underlying issues that may contribute to it. Maybe the person had a terminal illness and a weak immune system to begin with.

Also, this strain popped up in 1976 and only 33% of the population got shots...we lived through that one just fine.
Props. And I was going to say the same shit abotu 1918 having worse conditions in general. And the lifespan being much shorter.

And peopel didn't know it was bad to smoke....so i'm sure that was great for their lungs too. lol....

If I get sick I'll stay the fuck home from work. And get paid anyway for it. Then go back to work when I'm okay and I'll be all good. I've had the fuckin flu and a fever before and my temp got to like 103-104 and I was fuckin fine, lived, didn't even go to the doctor...just drank a shitload of water, and ate unprocessed food for a few days. took vitamins...which you should do anyway...

fuck this flu shit....i am not fuckin scared and i never was even when they were tryina hype it up, like they are now....but my mom is a teacher, so she better not get that shit and pass it along....i don't mind having it and shit but i'd rather not if i can avoid it.....naturally that is. cause such is life and sometimes shit happens...but i'm not going to die from some fuckin stupid ass flu bullshit that barely killed anyone in comparison to the 1918 shit...

Nov 6, 2005
This whole thing is absolute bull shit. Im not going into any details, as youve all stated exactly what I think plus some. But what is this nation coming too? Pushing medical treatments on us with military etc? Land of the Free, my mother fucking ass.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yes..they NEED to know how many times i hit the liqa store & adelitas in tijuana per year.
you're a slave to the system like everyone else who pays sales tax at the store and buys shit from this economy. you think cause you don't act like a square that it makes you different, well mutha fucka, IT DOESN'T AND YOU NEED TO REALIZE THIS. :)

:siccness:

Mar 12, 2005
As wierd as it seems i'm glad I already got the H1N1. Fucking real chop earlier on this summer i woke up with a twisted stomach and a headache that just got worse and worse as the day went on. Ended up taking a nap (if thats what you wanna call it) and woke up with heatstroke (hyperthermia) and a fever of just under 104 in my apartment with no ac. Wasn't thinking right (my thoughts were running in circles if that makes sense) and surely couldn't walk in a straight line for the life of me so i called up my neighbor dezerie. She took me to a hospital. they ran some tests, filled me with fluids, nutrients, zanamivir and some other shit.

its no joke so if they got a vaccine by the fall get one. or tuff it out like a sav and become resiliant like me lol.
I think i've "sav'd it out" lol....even customers were complaining that I looked sick and I would spread the illness...the complaint was that I looked fatigued and i was sweating....I'm like man shut up! I gotta make money and I don't have sick leave you can complain all you want, I'll straight cough in your face...Nah I didn't say that But I believe I went through a week of Hell last week...my temperature was high and I felt like fainting so I "SAV'D IT OUT" LoL and I'm feeling better, as a result of no doctor visit or medicine, I got a fever, sever nausea, and ultimately a cough...that's all folks...

Mar 20, 2007
I eat healthy, play basketball for at least an hour a day [even in this heat], take my vitamins and protein shakes, I'm happy and pretty much stress free. If any problem comes up in my life, I handle it. I ain't fucking worried about no swine flu.

Aug 11, 2003
the only thing i dont like is my kids doc.. wont take her unless she gets all the shots and shit.

he seems to be a good guy.. but who really knows?
Maybe he wont make her get this shit.

My girl will fight with me about it..

But I aint ever got no god damn flu shots.. and i have only had that shit twice.

this N!h1 shit is just gonna be some werido shit.

when my homie first started talking about it I was like," whatever fuck them i wont take that shit."

but now the fact they are gonna try and make it mandatory for my child to have to take it pisses me off.

So the My problem is.. AM i risking my childs life .. not getting her this "shot"

or am i risking her life getting it?

Its fucked up that i really dont know.. and i wont know till after i decided

fuckin butcher... planting the seeds of doubt