Got your vans on?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you rock vans?

• Yup

Votes: 44 22.9%
  • Nope

Votes: 123 64.1%
  • Dont Care so much

Votes: 25 13.0%

• Total voters

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Watts2006 said:
shoes dont make u nobody, this kids shit, truth is don't nobody give a fuc wut u wearin when u walkin down tha street except 10 year olds in elemantry and early junior high, u might think everybody lookin at yo hyphy/cool/tight/dope/fly shoes but nobody really is givin a fuc.......
NOPE! just cuz u rock tite sneakers dont make u any more superficial than anyone else. I love rockin Jays/Airfoces/Dunks etc. I rock em cuz they look sick and those shoes got history to them. Just cuz u dont give a fuck what u wear dont mean everyone else doesnt. You think ur cool cuz u didnt "fall into the category of people who follow trends" when all you did was fall into the category of those people who "think there cool because they dont follow trends" I wear what i like, and Jordans are tite as fuck, there exclusive, and the man is a legend. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

"you square ass square butt"

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
u trippin... vans will be a 1 year fad.. i aint hatin but come on mayne... lets b serious for a second. j's n forces thats what mothafuckaz killd for... nobody on the blok giv a damn bout no $30-$60 sneeks specially skater sneeks its a fad n the b1tches like em thats that. i agree that jus cuz a song come out n u got some folks wearin it..its the new "in" shoe?? rock shit that looks good period, and really tho vans dont' look too good to me.

Oct 31, 2003
pvctilim6ftdeep said:
NIGGA I STAY WEARIN VANS B4 THAT SONG CAME OUT. YALL ARE FUCKING RIDICOULOUS UP ON THIS BITCH. A SONG DONT MAKE SHIT COOL.
my point indeed...just because somebody makes a song doesn't mean they MADE what ever it is their talking about it just means they made a song about (like the Feds and the idea and use of HYPHY).

May 6, 2006
NOPE! just cuz u rock tite sneakers dont make u any more superficial than anyone else. I love rockin Jays/Airfoces/Dunks etc. I rock em cuz they look sick and those shoes got history to them. Just cuz u dont give a fuck what u wear dont mean everyone else doesnt. You think ur cool cuz u didnt "fall into the category of people who follow trends" when all you did was fall into the category of those people who "think there cool because they dont follow trends" I wear what i like, and Jordans are tite as fuck, there exclusive, and the man is a legend. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Eee

"you square ass square butt"
actually dumbass i never said i'm cool cuz i dont follow trends, i just said nobody gives a fuc about yo shoes u faggot they dont, u just like million other people with jordans wow big deal u got jordans, thats wut lil 5th graders talk about........

Jun 22, 2004
bayGIANTS said:
fuck the haters that are scared to wear skater shoes cuz they aint gangsta. I'll rock vans over jordans any day
yeah bullshit ull rock em vans cuz them jordans are too steep for your pockets dont joke yourself bitch, vans are wack and i cant fuckn believe they got a song about em thats like a song about hyundais

Oct 1, 2005
VANS

I had my first pair of vans back in 4th grade...you know, back when they were made for white skater dirtbags....that was the attitude i got about them anyways.....now 15 years later theres black guys arguing back and forth about why they do or dont floss faggot ass vans shoes....that is funny and unreal to me.........theyre still made for skateboarding by the way

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
criminalminded said:
yeah bullshit ull rock em vans cuz them jordans are too steep for your pockets dont joke yourself bitch, vans are wack and i cant fuckn believe they got a song about em thats like a song about hyundais
hahahha u feel me. "I drive my hyundai but it looks like a benz, hyundais dont cost bread real niggaz drive deez". Most niggas dont know that the wolfpak is a group of 15 / 16 year olds. So any one rocking vans over that off the strength of that song is gay. The song itself is ok and catchy but not enuf 2 get me on a fad.

Mar 20, 2006
so so funny e-40 saying they are from vallejo it's funny i been in vallejo all my life and never seen these dude's ever .. it's funny because if sleepdank would have made a song like that motherfuckaz would be dissing it off top ..it's funny the songs that radio only play from the bay songs that make the bay look like clown rapper's but when the dirty south or new york rapper get air time it be a serious song somehting that sticks not something that stink like shit -never heard of the db'z and i dont like the song not gutter enouph for me - THE TOWN BEEZLE I'M HERE ALL DAY-YIKES-

Jun 5, 2004
The Town Beezle said:
so so funny e-40 saying they are from vallejo it's funny i been in vallejo all my life and never seen these dude's ever .. it's funny because if sleepdank would have made a song like that motherfuckaz would be dissing it off top ..it's funny the songs that radio only play from the bay songs that make the bay look like clown rapper's but when the dirty south or new york rapper get air time it be a serious song somehting that sticks not something that stink like shit -never heard of the db'z and i dont like the song not gutter enouph for me - THE TOWN BEEZLE I'M HERE ALL DAY-YIKES-
i think there from berkely

Feb 7, 2006
I got some slip on adidas that are hella comfortable and i thought about getting some vans till that song came out, now i see hella kids wearin that shit like its the thing to do.