GOT VOL.2 BACK FROM PRESS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
YEAH, SERIO HAS TALENT.... IM HELPIN LACED, CHINGASO AND WAS SUPPOSE INCLUDE SERIO IN GETTIN THERE OWN LABEL STARTED. WE GONNA WORK WIT THEM TO GET SOMETHIN OUT THO FO SHO. I JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW THE FANS REACTED TO THEM.

IF YOU YA'LL WANNA POST SOME LUV FOR SERIO, I WILL PRINT IT UP AND SEND IT TO HIM, HE WAS JUICED ABOUT HIS FIRST APPREANCE AS A RAPPER. HERE IS THE LIL STORY THE PAPER HAD ABOUT THEY'RE SITUATION.

One stabbed, four arrested in Antioch gang assault

ANTIOCH — Police arrested four men Friday afternoon for allegedly confronting two rival gang members and stabbing one of them.
At 1:45 p.m., two 18- and 20-year-old Antioch men were walking south on Hillcrest Avenue near Highway 4 when a red Oldsmobile Cutlass pulled up near them, and four men inside tried to provoke the men walking, Antioch police Lt. Robin Kelley said.
After a brief verbal confrontation, the men inside the car got out and each pulled out a knife. The victims ran and were chased to a fast-food restaurant in the 2700 block of Hillcrest.
One of the victims was stabbed in the abdomen and struck over the head with a bottle. He was being treated at a hospital Friday afternoon for injuries that were not considered life threatening, Kelley said.
Responding police officers saw four suspects who matched the descriptions of the attackers nearby and arrested 19-year-olds Roberto Martinez and Buddy Robinson, as well as 15- and 16-year-old boys. All four live in Antioch. The knives used in the attack were found.

May 4, 2006
The cd is solid all the way through Street Starz my fav track so far, that Jacka/fed x joint is dope as well. BIG TONE always coming through much love keeping east co co in this rap game, SAV IT OUT MUFUCKAZ'