Got My First Track Up On The Internet... Check It Out...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
yunglicwit

your shit is hard as fucc loc, i love how you rap!!!!! i already have a copy of that song cripto gave it to me. im going to put out criptos album "gutta made". i came to sand mans last night buT you had left already. i did a song wit laila, cripto and baby p-roll
shit hot as fucc!!!!!!!! i want to fucc wit you. YALL SONG IS SHITIN ON THA WHOLE BOARD

Jun 8, 2003
Dam yall are dope azz fuck, hell tight beat!!, untouchable flows by yall and great lyrics yall are dope azz hell, and yo i wanna know if you wanna appear on my new mixtape commin out, it would be a great oppertunity for you to get bigger!! my mixtape is featuren: Balance (E-A-Ski's protege), Scipio( Ras Kass's Protege and also on his Re-Up label, Shade Sheist (he is already famous and gets played on mtv!), Extra Large, Big Saccs ( he produced 3 tracks off suga free's new album to come out, and also battlecat produced his 1st album!) and i got many more rappers on this shit aswell and every1 on the list is doing me exclusives, this shit gone be big, so get at me if ya down.

Feb 20, 2004
Good lookin to everyone who is showing love. Yung Licwit, I still listen to your verse and trip out. It's a HEATER! I trip off that my city has so much heat. I read your comments Bay Loc, that was love and the respect goes both ways homie.

Jun 25, 2002
yeaaaaaah dat!!!.... i heard tha fuck outta that...Laila got spittumz!!!!....so this what cripto was talkin about... hey Chip...i'll fuck witcha... show me some credential and show us some paper...I'm sure laila and cripto will fuck witcha... i'm'a holla at them... i'll get back...

Jun 8, 2003
lol ahh man this is a fee mixtape for free, all the artists are doin this shit for free, includen: scipio, balance, SPICE 1!!, Shade Sheist, YA (roscoe, Bizzle, Lil Tri), Big saccs and much more are all doin it for free, so it's fine if you aint down.