Got management?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2005
If you're looking for a manager to help guide you're career as a artist or producer get at us. We represent one of the hottest slept on producers in the Bay and we also have some new up and coming artistwith heat as well. Get at us. Website coming soon.

R.Jones Mgmt.

Mar 20, 2005
R. Jones Mgmt. said:
If you're looking for a manager to help guide you're career as a artist or producer get at us. We represent one of the hottest slept on producers in the Bay and we also have some new up and coming artistwith heat as well. Get at us. Website coming soon.

R.Jones Mgmt.

Yo, i am a producer out of the bay area looking for manegment.
I have production on 6 albums including RBL posse,A-wax,lil ric and others check out my site , i dont post my best beats but you can get a feel.

www.urbanlifepro.com

May 11, 2005
yo sounds like a great op for everyone. Anytime you can get another mouth or team to help u push what you are doing it is a great thing as long as everyone is on the same page and going on the same journey.

All i have to say is be careful with any contract you sign with a manager, record label, or distribution company these are all buisnesses not free help. Do the proper research and you will find the right team