Got Blunts? The LLA is back!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2005
THAT FOO IS SICK WITH IT..I'D LIKE TO SEE A COLLABO WITH JACKEN,S.A.D,QUEENIE AND BLUNTS LLA.. I THINK THEYRE SOME OF THE BADDEST CHICANO RAPPERS IN CALI.

Apr 12, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
THAT FOO IS SICK WITH IT..I'D LIKE TO SEE A COLLABO WITH JACKEN,S.A.D,QUEENIE AND BLUNTS LLA.. I THINK THEYRE SOME OF THE BADDEST CHICANO RAPPERS IN CALI.
Blunts and Sick Jacken already did a collabo. That shit was fire just like all the rest of Blunts shit.

Jan 10, 2004
anonymousman said:
hey on track 15 of that mixtape city of god theres this fool that goes by merz, i'm just wondering if anybody knows if there's other shit by him? that track was fucking bad.
he was dope too, he'll probably be coming out on some future blunts lla songs

Nov 7, 2005
anonymousman said:
hey on track 15 of that mixtape city of god theres this fool that goes by merz, i'm just wondering if anybody knows if there's other shit by him? that track was fucking bad.
I haven't heard the mixtape but the name is similar to this fool Murs who used to slang his mixtapes out here at the Tower Records in Anaheim. You can check some clips at cduniverse.com
http://www.cduniverse.com/sresult.a...H_INFO=Murs&HT_Search_Name=Murs&altsearch=yes

I bought a mixtape from him for 8 bucks and it was alright. Not really my style but not bad either. He has kind of a east coast freestylist feel.

Jan 10, 2004
anonymousman said:
so is he black or mexican? its not gonna change my opinion or anything, i'm just wondering.
im pretty sure he isnt black, just because he doesnt say nigga, and that other fool "murs" somebody posted about is not him its a different rapper