GOOOOOOO SF GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
fuck yeah fosho giants gonna take the whole god damn thing i love how these haters were like cards gonna sweep in 4 we dont stand a chance. frisco niggaz FRISCO GIANTS!

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
jessejames: C'mon now. Kobe was out drinkin at the Hard Rock Cafe and got alcohol poisoning(too many Long Islands and Mai Tais with some young Sac-town freak nasties). Everyone knows that around here. Where you been? Even the bartender at Hard Rock Cafe got on the radio and vouched for it that they was drinkin all night......even after last call cause he was KOBE. Kobe is cool but I gotta let ya know tha rillydilly. I know you hate the Giants, but that's ok. ONE GAME AT A TIME................

May 8, 2002
hell yeah GO GIANTS 6 games away from a world series title now

the way the Giants are playing now I dont think there gonna lose again this year, but like everyone said one game at a time

May 7, 2002
Re: 3 down and

Young Lou said:
1 to go. That's what ST. LOUIS gets for walking BONDS like some suckas!!!:devious:
Respect the Giants 1 to go.. Coaches can keep pitchen round him as long as Benito is doing things...... Nen had me nervous for a minute though.....

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
go to the sports forum partna, bring the muthafuckin GIANTS lets do this NORTHERN\SOUTHERN CALI shit... GO ANGELS............