GOOF INTERVIEW WITH ANT BANKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
"I mean, the industry is so cluttered right now. It is so hard for somebody to really just come out and just shine and do their thing, man. Cause there's so many rappers doin' the same sh--. It's like the only way somebody is really gonna blow up is to come with a whole different flow, a whole different style of production, a whole different look, image, everything. You just got to come with it. People think they just make a record and it's all good. There's way more to it than that. Plus even if you come with all that -- the style, the look, and everything ­- you still have to have a record company that's got your back. A lot of record companies are just throwin' sh-- out there, scared to really get behind some sh--. I don't know what the reason is behind it, but there's a lot of people that should've blew up, that never blew up, and there's a lot of people who blew up, that should've never blew up. The industry is shady, man."

Now I know why he disapeared..considering he said this about 10 years ago and it all still stands true about the industry today, probally even more so. Ive always wondered what he's been up to since that TWDY project.
Good interview...thanx for postin it