Goodguys car show....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
can you provide more info on the show? I tried googling but didnt find anything

EDIT: nevermind i found some stuff

Jun 5, 2004
I THINK U FULLA SHIT

CUZ IF U REALLY GOT UR CAR STOLEN, U WOULDA GOT TO THE POINT

BUT U CAME WIT
man i was dissapointed i only saw 4 fox bodys in the show....well wut ever u do be careful cuz i no longer have my fastback thanks to some fuckin piece of shit that had the balls to steal it outta the parkin lot
"BLAH BLAH BLAH, YEA I WAS KINDA DISSAPOINTED BY THE SHOW ETC..., BY THE WAY MY CAR KINDA GOT STOLEN, ONLY 40 RACKS GONE"

EITHER U LYIN OR U A RICH, UNGRATEFUL SPOILED MUTHAFUCKA

May 4, 2006
he lien cmon his name is sickness kid the kid is only 15 now and he google searched that picture. He said please call the 5-0 lol 40 racks dam no alarm or what.

Jul 17, 2003
think wut u want homie thats what insurance is for though so either way they will either find my whip or insurance will cash me out its just a car am i pissed yea but i aint gunna let my day get ruined over it

Nov 20, 2005
shit i didnt even go to the show i just drive around town running errands and seen so many nice cars goin through dublin and pleasanton.

right now i feel really good that i moved out here LOL

today i seen some nice classics, yesterday i seen some newer mustangs and a viper.

however, it doesnt compare to the slr i saw in SF last wednesday.

slr mclaren > viper

~k.