Good VSTi's to invest in?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2004
alright im looking for some new vst's , but i cant get anythin to pricey as im low on money these days, what are some of the best decent priced vst's out there? i used to have hypersonic and v-station, and FM7, but i lost them when i had to re-install windows on my computer, plus i got them for free on some links i had a while back, how bout some good free vst's? anybody noe of any good ones floatin around the net? but yea ima say my limit is 100 bucks and i want one wit alot of sounds..

Mar 22, 2004
i actually went out and bought the native Komplete Synths. FM8-Massive-pro53- absynth.
fm8 and massive are worth it alone. Massive will just eat up your cpu tho i got 4gb of ram and it still freezes- I was told I need a quad core to run it

Apr 26, 2006
ALL FREEWARE

Synths Leads/Bass/Pads:
-Synth1
-ASynth
-PolyIblit
-MinimogueVA
-Xhip
-Orca
-SuperWaveP8
-Lallapallooza lite
-4Front Bass Module
-NWBass
-TAL-BassLine
-Tritium

Piano:
-Yannleo Accentor X1 Grand Piano (There's an "X2" now as well)

Strings:
-Stringer
-String Theory
-String Thing2

There's plenty of solid freeware. If you can't find them on that website just google them.

You might also want to check out:
http://www.vst4free.com/
http://www.freevstfx.com/ (Effects only)

Apr 5, 2004
i actually went out and bought the native Komplete Synths. FM8-Massive-pro53- absynth.
fm8 and massive are worth it alone. Massive will just eat up your cpu tho i got 4gb of ram and it still freezes- I was told I need a quad core to run it
yea but how much u spend on all that? ALOT im guesin lol... yea who got the link to the FM8? im pretty interested in that one... and yea i feel u i cant have nothing to craZY , cuz i noe i shure as hell dont have no quad core on my dell lol i got like 512 mb .... :(

ALL FREEWARE

Synths Leads/Bass/Pads:
-Synth1
-ASynth
-PolyIblit
-MinimogueVA
-Xhip
-Orca
-SuperWaveP8
-Lallapallooza lite
-4Front Bass Module
-NWBass
-TAL-BassLine
-Tritium

Piano:
-Yannleo Accentor X1 Grand Piano (There's an "X2" now as well)

Strings:
-Stringer
-String Theory
-String Thing2

There's plenty of solid freeware. If you can't find them on that website just google them.

You might also want to check out:
http://www.vst4free.com/
http://www.freevstfx.com/ (Effects only)

YEEEEEE GOOOOOD SHYT BOOO!

Apr 26, 2006
I ain't paid for shit homie. haha sssshhhhhhh :cool: It's not like I'm PRO or selling my shit anyways. It's just for my own entertainment.

Mar 22, 2004
i found my shit on craigslist for like 180 I think in the box sealed.
I usually buy shit I really like so I can get updates and future discounts on new versions. . Fm8 is wayyyyyy better than fm7, not even the same shit at all

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
theres shit im interested in but is hella expensive..
youtube eastwest quantum leap.. i want quality sounds like that.

but like booboo said and with my additions of:
FM7, FM8, Sampletank (big file).. i got others to name but none off the top of my head.

Apr 26, 2006
aye have you installed that sonik synth free off that website? if so how do u load the sounds into the VST?
Nah I didn't. Don't want no watered down version of the real thing. I got Hypersonic2 so that's kind of my all in one package workstation type of VST.

The plugins I wouldn't mind are:
Spectrasonics Omnisphere
Spectrasonics Trilogy
reFX Nexus w/ all Expansions
EastWest Quantum Leap Goliath

All that shit is just too big in file size for download or too expensive.

Apr 26, 2006
i'm trying to find out what analog factory experience and motu electric keys is like

::
I believe all the sounds from the Arturia Analog Factory Experience are sampled from their own emulations. So it's not like your getting a REAL sampled minimoog, it's more so a sampled Arturia MinimoogV and so on. I'd rather find a library that samples the real shit. The Arturia emulations sound good for what they are, but a real sampled set of the real machines would be better IMO. Seems more authentic.

BTW, search YOUTUBE to find demos n shit.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Not knockin what you're saying, but here's a theory:

I saved up for damn near a year to buy my ASR-10 hella years ago. If you have faith in your abilities and REALLY love music, then it's worth saving for....It takes money to make money.
i feel it. thats why i need to get my ass a job lol. and i do plan on taking my music a step further so yes i do agree it would be well worth it.