Good RECORDING Studio For 1000

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
yeah but that thread was about a recording/production studio.......this is just recording

and i mean studio quality recording.........i know how to mix and master stuff i just don't know what equiptment to get

Aug 5, 2002
^^^^^
Go to Guitar Center out on France by Southdale, check out some of their shit in there. They be having good deals too, sign up to get their ad monthly, each month there's something new in there for dirt. That's how I'm building my artillery up, $1000 should be a nice start....................................outro

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
TheTruest said:
yeah but that thread was about a recording/production studio.......this is just recording

and i mean studio quality recording.........i know how to mix and master stuff i just don't know what equiptment to get
Its gonna be hard to get studio quality for that money...then again it depends what your definition of studio is....i mean a decent set of monitors are gonna run around 3-400 out the door.Do you have any current equipment?are you going hardware,software?If you going software is your computer up to handling processing all the plug ins etc?If you are starting from scratch you cant do itf or the money described.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Filthy_Rich said:
I"m not recommending any of these deals, but they're worth a look if you're on a budget. I'd recommend going to a professional, but that's your choice. I know a dude that fucks with the Korg D3200 and makes some clean recordings with a Shure58 mic.

Tascam Studio Package- $500

Another Tascam Package for $700

Korg D888 Package -$1000

Fostex Package- $1100
yeah that korg aint no joke.....if i ran into some extra money i was looking into that and recording with the x-48...however that x-48 was suppose to come out over a year ago.....Its basically a x2424 on steroids..