GOOD PARTY DRINKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
Jack Daniels is what i sipp on.

if there hella heads. itz usually 30 packs of beer. a few of them. and grey goose.

if theres a bunch of girls.. them bitches usually want bitch drinks like bacardi limon or smirnoff ice. of couse sometimes theres real gangsta bitches around who will chugg 40's like a Gee. those are the koo one's to kick it wit.

Then theres stank hoodrats who show up with nothing in there hands but get drunk and leave with a dick in there hands. lol

Then theres the broke mutha fuckaz, the give me a dollar ma'fuckaz. let me get a cigg ma'fuckaz. Get them a tall can and tell them to beat it.

if you gone throw a real party. just buy a Keg.

Dec 4, 2004
get a bottle of jack, henny, and yeah somethin fruity for the females.....and a few cases of beer, heineken is probably best bet. also some redbull and coke to mix with the hard shit

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
vodka and ocean spray grapefruit juice = greyhouds = gets you fucked up = girls like it = guys like it = everyone is happy.

Apr 25, 2002
This is what you do, save your XO bottles, Grey Goose etc. fill it up wit cheap shit, no one would give a fuck but think you ballin hahaha cause in the end it all taste the same. It works, now I don't cheap my good friends and family, but to all the other people that aint in my crowd get the cheap shit....

The drinks are endless you could make a lot of shit with the basics and a few sodas, and fruit juices. Google is your best friend....

Dec 4, 2006
So you're planning on throwing a party?

here's the deal..charge 3-5 bucks at the entrance to cover all the liquor...

me and some homies used to do that shit back in the days and it worked ...

buy hella cases of beer and a keg....like 10 cheap bottles of liquor...and 2-3 bottles of good the good hard liquor (KEEP IT HIDDEN 4 U AND THE HOMIES)....

trust me...THAT'S HOW YOU THROW A PARTY and let everyone make their own drinks..