Good news...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
I just heard from a publisher today, and they might be interested in my book. For those that have been followin' me you already know all about this. The book is tentatively titled "The Struggle, The Grind, The Hustle", but I might change it to "A Gangsta Story". I'll keep ya'll posted.

Oh yeah, I'm finna' come with the sic ass Ghetto World basketball jerseys!! The real thing, just like a throwbac. Stitched and everything. They'll be available on my site soon. We might start a whole Ghetto World (GW) apparel clothing line.

And also be listenin' for the 1st single off the Mobstaz album on 98.9 soon. I've had a lot of fans ask me all the time when they gonna hear me on 98.9, and when I'm gonna get on 98.9. It's coming, and you can start calling and requesting it now. Just ask for the new Lil C.S. and the Mobstaz song. And the Mobstaz album "The Hardest Shit Out" is coming soon...1

I tried to delete the post instead of editing it, that's why it's on here twice. But this is all the right info...

C.S. Heat
www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
youngthug76 said:
good luck with your book i hope they want to publish your shit. especially if it tells the same stories as your music.

Yeah the book is off the hook. 100% real shit, but I didn't snitch on myself, and say exactly what I did, I sure didn't dry snitch on anybody.

@SMC, good lookin' homey. Wait until you see the new Ghetto World Jerseys. Off the hook!!!

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
that's sum really good news. so can I order the book and the mobstaz album directly from you when it comes out ?

Jun 12, 2002
Well well well, The Typan Is STILL keepin' his Hat above water...

All this shit sounds electric my my nigg, I ain't been stationed on the siccness for a minute so I missed out on the '' miscellany ''. But rest assured I'm searching the ol' ghetto world '' database '' for all the happs.

All things considered...I see your still see your unleashing creativity, and STILL nagivating your way to the top effortlessly.

CS, I might E-Mail you in the coming days, to inquire about your brothers home coming, Im sure once the gates racced and he took that final look at the gun tower shit spiralled uphill For every and all...

Again, Enough of my lamenting on. Keep that blend of authenticy on the incline cousin !!

Robin Keyz...

Apr 25, 2002
slowpoke said:
When the line bubbles...
i will be able to tell me kids...

"i remember when cs heat had only black and white #44 football jerseys.....
yeah you can have the c.s. heat limited edition bmw"
If I had the right baccing the line would be bubble fo' sho'!!! But it still might, but other things are ahead of it. When you indy you have to do shit in order...1

C.S. Heat

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
WASSUP CS. HOW'S THE PUBLISHING OF YOUR BOOK COMING ALONG? HOPE WE GET TO SEE THE BOOK REAL SOON, CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT. I KNOW U GOT A PUBLISHER LOOKING IT OVER RIGHT NOW BUT IF IT DOESN'T GO THROUGH, I FOUND ANOTHER ONE U MIGHT WANT TO LOOK INTO XLIBRIS www.xlibris.com THEY HAVE SOME URBAN BOOKS PUBLISHED BY THEM. ALRIGHT THEN, KEEP GRINDING HOMIE. PEACE!

Apr 25, 2002
SouthSanDago said:
WASSUP CS. HOW'S THE PUBLISHING OF YOUR BOOK COMING ALONG? HOPE WE GET TO SEE THE BOOK REAL SOON, CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT. I KNOW U GOT A PUBLISHER LOOKING IT OVER RIGHT NOW BUT IF IT DOESN'T GO THROUGH, I FOUND ANOTHER ONE U MIGHT WANT TO LOOK INTO XLIBRIS www.xlibris.com THEY HAVE SOME URBAN BOOKS PUBLISHED BY THEM. ALRIGHT THEN, KEEP GRINDING HOMIE. PEACE!
Good lookin' homey. I'ma look into that one, if this other one doesn't come through. 1

C.S. Grind