Good lookin out PR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

G-3

Jul 16, 2002
PR,

Good lookin' out last night folks. It was koolaid chillin' with you, Rob, Jen, and the rest of the D.U.G.O.U.T. clan. There was a whole lotta love in there, and fools was networking like a mf.

I'm glad yall finally got to see what we're doin' out here in Archaic land. Holla when you're ready to do this.

Peace,

G3

ARCHAIC ENTERTAINMENT

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Man it was real nice pimp. Thanks for showin us love as well out there when we was up rockin it. :) It ain't no thang to go up and introduce my fellow 408 folks and rep with them on stage...yall was doin the damn thang & Rob and I will be at you bout that visit real soon playa! We need to hear them KALM tracks too. Stay up and keep on hustlin. :)

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
G-3- It was nice to meet you too. You got some lil moves on the dance floor, I aint even mad atcha!!!

Make sure you send me a copy of those flicks you took.

G-3

Jul 16, 2002
PIX

PR,

There are a couple pix up on my site right now folks (mixed in with the others). I'll e-mail you the ones that didn't hit the page. Its good to finally get some of the dugout faces in the picture section.

Holla!

G3

ARCHAIC ENTERTAINMENT