Good Lookin 4 Supportin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
I been readin the posts & comments & I just wanted 2 give yall a big thanx 4 supportin my music. I put my all into Mental Scars & I'm glad 2 c that yall feel it was worth the wait. I also got some new projects that I'mma drop off early 04 & summer 04. Thanx 4 the support & keep ur ears open 4 this new fire I got 4 yall. Much Love!!!!!!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
ECAY:

I've been seein' your name for a while now and most every comment I've heard about you has been good, but I haven't heard you yet. Is there somewhere online I can hear a couple tracks? I wanna hear somethin' new.

Jul 10, 2002
I aint sure where, but I know there is. I aint never put no music on line b4 but u sleepin on Mental Scars homie.. All the new shit is strictly exclusive though. But we can arrange something like a listening party on siccness radio. EVERYBODYS INVITED!!!

Nov 14, 2002
@ Ecay: First off I just wanna give you yo props. You gotta be THE best producer in Dago right now. Seondly, I heard that you keep all ya hottest beats to ya self, and that you have a whole collection of beats on ya comp that blow away anything you've ever done. Is this true? And if so, are you plannin' on puttin' out a "Newptunes Presents Clones" type album? That'd be sicc as fucc IMO. Lemme know wha'sup when you can. ~`1`~