Good fishing places in Bay Area?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Never been fishing in my life. Trying to expand my horizons and try some new shit. Maybe make a new hobby. Help me out sicc-goons.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I STARTED A OFFICIAL FISHING THREAD A WHILE BACK .................

MOTH BALL FLEET FOR STURGEON & STRIPED BASS

DELTA - EVERYTHING

PACIFICA PIER - HAD SOME GOOD DAYS THERE .

PARTY BOATS ARE $$$ BUT YOU GET FISH .

I FISH ALMOST EVERY DAY UP HERE IN THE AMERICAN RIVER.

TROUT, CATFISH , BASS . - I WOULD GO TO DEL VALLE OR SAN PABLO RESV. OR BAY .

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
fishing is fun dude. it's hella peaceful. plus u can bring a lil bbq with u and cook up some food if u get hungry and bring a radio just chill. Then all of a sudden your fishing rod starts going crazy and ur like "oh shit!" then u ring in that 15lb catfish and it makes it all worth it. then u take it home, gut it, fry that bitch and then you can eat it on some straight cave man shit.

Fishing > girlfriend

I always go fishing at the delta

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
u should def go with someone if its ur first time goin tho. Help you get set up and shit. dont forget to buy ur fishing licence, 14 bucks for a day, cuz the rangers and popo are just waiting for u to slip up!

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
u should def go with someone if its ur first time goin tho. Help you get set up and shit. dont forget to buy ur fishing licence, 14 bucks for a day, cuz the rangers and popo are just waiting for u to slip up!
Yeah I'm goin' with my dad he hasn't been fishing since he was young so he's happy as hell that I wanna try fishing lol. Hopefully he's not too rusty with fishing. I'll definitely consider East Oakland I hear a lot about some good catches out there.

Oh and forgot to say thanks for all the recommendations.