good bye,...and fair well to caray rose

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
man i went thru it all

and this woman just dont wanna return my calls, emails, letters, i paid for billborad space to let her know i'm trying to marry her and everything and i even went so far as call the man him self traxxamill and he layed down the law and told me she aint inerested in my devoted love and coming from my 2nd fav. bay producer i had to just suck it up like a man,..so then i decided to not set my expectaions so high on the royality of h&b (hyphy and blues)
and go for some one "more normal" and so i got geddy for siccness very own emma (dana got a man, and if i tryed anything i would be a victom of some jail house "lesson" so i was out on that [much respect there a-dog]) and now emma wont let me love her so if any one knows of any bay babe's that wanna lil giggle in they life post up a pic and please no nudes ()hit my pm for that()

p.s. i aint a rapper so no cyco eva talk she wont like me!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
oahhhhhhhhhhh come on emma i am the only guy that dont come at you side ways,...and you got this for me?.....

do you step on all the people that like you and try and be nice to you,....that leads to no friends,...

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
i appreciate the fact that you don't talk shit...

but... this flirty little joke is getting old.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
well then fuck you,...i told you i'm over you and stop posting in all my threads,...your ruining the siccness,....i got a dam stalker now fuck,....man thats the last time i be nice to your crazy self,...you sure can turn a good person bad,...you must make an art of it,..blah!,.....leave me alone put me on your ignore list,...n/m you have to see my post cause i'm a mod,....stop fallowing me,....it's like you have a magic power to turn guys off about you,

where does that come from?,..n/m dont answer that just walk away

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
um.. i only posted in here because you were talking about me.

stop playing. or if you're serious... calm down.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
yeah like 2 days ago about not wanting to be hunted down by you,....

what part of

"i told you i'm over you and stop "

"your ruining the siccness",....

"i got a dam stalker now fuck,....man thats the last time i be nice to your crazy self",...

"you sure can turn a good person bad,...you must make an art of it"

"leave me alone put me on your ignore list"

..."stop fallowing me",...."it's like you have a magic power to turn guys off"

i mean i know i dont spell very well but dam you can take a hint?....ooooooooooh i'm glad i dont live in berkeley i would have you sitting on my lawn, and not going a way,..i would heve to tell my next store nebors that i use to asst. manage a cult and you just still beleave in the "shakabukulala" beleaf and that you just wont let go,..and that the cops wont touch you cause they hate you too,....and dont wanna go near you cause you have chewed you way thru handcuff's so many times that they had to take a 2nd loan out on the police department's location to cover the cost you put on them......

leave me alone,...please!

dont answer that just walk away"

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
what,...dam fly away already,...dam,...

i beat you to it like the min. you started to act all ugly,...i mean i know a lot of woman that look so nice but you met them and the change like grimlins i had to find out the hard way about you,...everyone dissed you treated you like chit and i was like the only one to defend you and you show thanks by acting out like that,...with friend s like you you dont need to cut your own dam self open

i may have to asked you to be ban for herassment,...stop it it's not funny and never was,....you are cause me to change my ip adress my phone and making me move ,...just leave me alone