Good bands with hot (female) members

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com

Amanda Harris. She's the singer for a local band known as Gingerjake here in MN. They record and do a lot of shows in Cali too.

She made it into Guitar Magazine too... these were her promo shoots.

I think she is the prettiest girl ever. And her dad is the most talented guitar player I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.
i take back my last post, i just wana say, damn! A telecaster never looked so better.

May 15, 2002

Amanda Harris. She's the singer for a local band known as Gingerjake here in MN. They record and do a lot of shows in Cali too.

She made it into Guitar Magazine too... these were her promo shoots.

I think she is the prettiest girl ever. And her dad is the most talented guitar player I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
LOL. Yeah, you should see all the guys and girls drool over her. I feel so bad when her dad and mom go to the shows cuz I'm sure they've heard more perverted shit about their daughter than any other parent, lol. She is a really amazing singer. I'm not a big fan of the new music though... I'm a fan of their older stuff off the album "Get It Get Off" and Gingerjake's Debut EP "Paralysis." That was their best shit. They added another guitarist and have a new bass player and drummer, that might be a BIG reason, I'm not feelin' the new shit. I believe Amanda started singing for GJ when she was only 16 years old. That's when that Paralysis EP came out. They got pretty big around here. She's only 22 and has a lot going for herself. Anyway... you guys wanna check her out listen to "GREY ON BLUE"... that's one of my favorite GJ tracks, its off the Paralysis EP.

www.myspace.com/gingerjake

Apr 25, 2002
Amanda Harris is hot. They opened up for Iron Maiden last year (She's Maiden's bassist Steve Harris's daughter)........

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Amanda Harris is hot. They opened up for Iron Maiden last year (She's Maiden's bassist Steve Harris's daughter)........
You must be mistaken. I know her dad, we went to Steve Via's Sound Theories concert together. He gives my ex guitar lessons. His name isn't Steve and he is not Maiden's bass player.