Gonze Mad at Yukmouth again! Wants to fight! video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2015
Same antics over and over again... I was listening to that Million Dollar Mixtape joint ‘Can’t Win IV Loosen” the other day. It is like what 14 years old this year and the conversation was exactly the same back then about him giving Regime rappers a chance and them spitting in his hand in return. Same story as in his recent IG live talking about Tech N9ne not bringing him on tour

Apr 4, 2015
I can’t lie. If they would make a Regime album with the original lineup or even the members featured on the first two AOW tapes I would get it right away. I don’t want to hear something like The Last Dragon/Dragon Gang double album ever again

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Same antics over and over again... I was listening to that Million Dollar Mixtape joint ‘Can’t Win IV Loosen” the other day. It is like what 14 years old this year and the conversation was exactly the same back then about him giving Regime rappers a chance and them spitting in his hand in return. Same story as in his recent IG live talking about Tech N9ne not bringing him on tour
So you saying he consistent then