GOLDTOES BEHIND THE WALLS IN SAN QUENTIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
its an old ass video.. those are sum of the homies rite there... and wat the hell is yo comment supposed 2 mean??? it must have been special privileges for yo gente locked down 2 get a part on AMERICAN ME

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
wat the hell is yo comment supposed 2 mean??? it must have been special privileges for yo gente locked down 2 get a part on AMERICAN ME
LOL... MY GENTE NEVER CAME OUT IN AMERICAN ME, JUST SO YOU KNOW... THE CHARACTERS FROM THAT MOVIE WERE PORTRAYED BY ACTORS... THERE ARE NO ACTORS IN THAT GOLDTOES VIDEO... NOTHIN BUT VATOS QUICK TO PUT THEIR FACE ON CAMERA... BUT THERES NOTHIN WRONG WIT THAT...

Apr 20, 2003
LOL... MY GENTE NEVER CAME OUT IN AMERICAN ME, JUST SO YOU KNOW... THE CHARACTERS FROM THAT MOVIE WERE PORTRAYED BY ACTORS... THERE ARE NO ACTORS IN THAT GOLDTOES VIDEO... NOTHIN BUT VATOS QUICK TO PUT THEIR FACE ON CAMERA... BUT THERES NOTHIN WRONG WIT THAT...
R u sure about that Slicc? Not to burst anyones bubbles, but in the special features on "American Me" on Lives In Hazard documentary, Edward James Olmo's states that some gang members were used in the filming and I know cuz I got the dvd....... Edward James Olmos is one of my fav actors so I ain't gonna bullshit!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
R u sure about that Slicc? Not to burst anyones bubbles, but in the special features on "American Me" on Lives In Hazard documentary, Edward James Olmo's states that some gang members were used in the filming and I know cuz I got the dvd....... Edward James Olmos is one of my fav actors so I ain't gonna bullshit!
HE MIGHT HAVE USED SOME AS EXTRAS, OR WHAT NOT, SO IN THAT SENSE, I STAND CORRECTED... THIS GOLDTOES VIDEO IS VERY DIFFERENT THAN "AMERICAN ME", THO... I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT...

Feb 21, 2006
thats nothing different than all the surenos talking on the Gangland episodes or the Lockdown series. I think the access he may have been referring to was Goldtoes open access to the yard.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
thats nothing different than all the surenos talking on the Gangland episodes or the Lockdown series. I think the access he may have been referring to was Goldtoes open access to the yard.
HELL YEAH THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GANGLAND AND THIS VIDEO... THERE WASNT A CAMARADA WALKIN AROUND THE YARDAS WIT A MIC, BANGIN ON VIDEO... DIDNT YOU NOTICE HOW THE FOOS ON GANGLAND HAD THEIR FACES COVERED??? MOST OF THOSE FOOS WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE GOIN ON CAMERA LIKE THAT, BUT WHATEVER... AND YES, I WAS TALKIN ABOUT HOW DUDE WAS WALKIN ON THE YARDA LIKE NOTHIN... UNPRECEDENTED, TO ME ANYWAYS... I GUESS THE HOMIES GET NO LOVE LIKE THAT CUS THEY BE TAKIN OFF ON THE GUARDS AT SOME PINTAS... OH WELL...

Nov 2, 2002
watch that metallica video called "st anger". It shows them in the beggining being told that they entire san quentin at their own risk

Apr 9, 2007
shut the fuck up slicc ricc, cuz in the blood in blood out special feutures, there was only 4 actors in all of san quentin. all others were real inmates, they told the director there was no hostage policy, that he and his crew would enter at their own risk. so you tell me mohak boy, who do you think "la onda" was? lol

Sep 17, 2007
so whats up with homeboy having his arm wrapped around that dudes chest damn near the whole time like that was his hyna?

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
shut the fuck up slicc ricc, cuz in the blood in blood out special feutures, there was only 4 actors in all of san quentin. all others were real inmates, they told the director there was no hostage policy, that he and his crew would enter at their own risk. so you tell me mohak boy, who do you think "la onda" was? lol
DISPENSA, I HARDLY WATCH THAT MOVIE, LET ALONE THE SPECIAL FEATURES... I THINK THAT MOVIE, AND "LA ONDA" WERE BOTH POOR ATTEMPTS TO DUPLICATE AN EQUALLY HORRENDOUS MOVIE...