Goldie Loc.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2007
Seattle
He says in the song Who But Me from the Vengence is mine cd "Its madman til my casket drops it dont stop fucc the hatas an tha cops thug niggas give me props." And im pretty shure that him an X formed Madman together but I might be wrong.

Feb 23, 2006
I'm not exactly sure what happened but I do remember reading an interview with X-Raided where he mentioned his name. It's a shame, but even if Goldie Loc and X-Raided remained cool, the move to different prisons would have been inevitable. I did love his style of rapping though. He had one of those voices that catches your attention (imo at least).

Jan 9, 2007
Seattle
Yea kingpin deffinately had a unique style...I didn't kno he was moved to a diff prison tho. Doesn't kingpin claim Garden Blocc? If so then did he kno Xloc before prison or did X put him on in prison or sum shit? Anyone know?

Feb 23, 2006
Staccin Chips said:
Yea kingpin deffinately had a unique style...I didn't kno he was moved to a diff prison tho. Doesn't kingpin claim Garden Blocc? If so then did he kno Xloc before prison or did X put him on in prison or sum shit? Anyone know?
As far as I know they met in prison.

Dec 20, 2006
KING PIN WAS FUCKEN WEAK, I HATED HIS STYLE WITH THAT HIGH PITCH VOICE AT THE END OF HIS WORDS......NOT ONLY THAT, THATS WHEN RAIDED CHANGED HIS STYLE AND THAT SOUNDED REALLY WEAK....LIKE IF RAIDED WAS TRYING TO SOUND LIKE KING PIN WHEN THEY RAPPED 2GETHER......SAC-A-INDO IS ONE OF THE WORST CD'S EVER, I DONT LIKE NOT 1 SONG ON THAT TRASH, INITIATION WAS 2 TRACKS BETTER THAN SAC-A-TRASH.........DOT DOGG WAS THE FUCKEN SHIT, THAT BOY GOT DOWN, DAMN IT, HIM N RAIDED, U CANT BEAT THAT WITH A BASEBALL BAT HOMIE....DOT DOGG WOULD TARE UP A VERSE AND HERE CAME RAIDED 2 TARE IT UP WORSE, LIKE DAMN!