Golden State Warriors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
Basicaly saying that any other team would have swept the Warriors is ridiculous. We would have beaten the Nuggets. We would have beaten the Rockets (Yao would have gotten destroyed by us, just like in the regular season). We beat the Mavericks. We would have beaten the Lakers. The Spurs would have destroyed us. We would get one, maybe two against the Suns (every game was close against them last season). The Jazz beat us. That looks like top 4 to me buddy.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
and what I said wasnt a joke?

You the one that needed to reply saying something about me, not the other way around.
friends?

hhahahahahah, really homie I could care less and your right... this site is just entertainment for me when Im bored...

on a more serious note, the fucking game isnt on TV in LA, which is gay. So ima sip this lean and watch Sopranos til i nod out...

Jan 27, 2005
DAMN THERES HELLA SEATS OPEN NOW THAT THE WARRIORS ARE LOSING THIS GAME ...THEY PROBABLY ALL WAS SAYING HOW LONG THEY HAVE BEEN FANS BEFORE THE GAME STARTED LOL

Apr 25, 2002
hudson is a bust...
i kept waiting for them to put the italian in
Wright needs to play, he's gotta be better then some of those guys

but we'll have trouble with jazz all year
luckilly it's only two more regular season games against them
there's only two teams who will man handle us this year
Spurs and Jazz
they are the smartest teams in the NBA...and have the big men who will kill us

for some reason we seem to do okay against Phoenix so i'm not too worried about them
Harrington needs to get the ball more...
Biedrins should get the ball as much as possible in the first quarter
get him to the line(though he won't make em) get their big guys in foul trouble, and havve him produce early, cus he'll always be in foul trouble
so why not get some numbers from him when you can

Jun 23, 2002
well the Jazz still own us, as anticipated...they're a terrible matchup for us..i was there and those fools were absolutely owning everything inside...it was like watching the playoffs from last year