- Golden State Warriors '12-'13 Season Thread -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
No, and go fuck yourself
Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat is on point. I ain't gone lie - you been acting like a broad this entire season. I ain't into arguing on the net but it is true.

Negative as fuck during the regular season (i was salty then too tho). Game one playoff loss in denver? You say we gonna lose the series and get fucking swept. Slow start last night? You say we bout to lose the game.

I can't tell if you are the worst fair weather fan ever, or playing the part of a half-dinosaur siccness character that is trolling this thread. :siccness:

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat is on point. I ain't gone lie - you been acting like a broad this entire season. I ain't into arguing on the net but it is true.

Negative as fuck during the regular season (i was salty then too tho). Game one playoff loss in denver? You say we gonna lose the series and get fucking swept. Slow start last night? You say we bout to lose the game.

I can't tell if you are the worst fair weather fan ever, or playing the part of a half-dinosaur siccness character that is trolling this thread. :siccness:
Its only stupid if it doesn't work

Jun 23, 2002
helluva game last night. what a terrible call at the end, 5 second rule, are u kidding me? that never gets called and u gonna call that in this game? lmao. dumb ass refs made up for it next play though, not calling a foul for lawson (looked like we fouled him to me honestly). of course i aint tripping they didnt call it. that'd be some shit if they did though, i woulda been pissed and he prob woulda hit his ft's to win the game.

anyway, fans were dedicated to the task, yelling, chanting the whole time. standing up for most of the game - it was great. a great game on top too. motherfucking CURRY came thru AGAIN on a gimpy ankle, he took over at the end. if even one of this floaters/layups dont go in near the end we lose that game. everything had to go right and it did. true grit showed out there, some fucking guts. shout out to j jack, he played well. landry too.

i think klay thompson will play better tomorrow and we win an easier game. he didnt do shit and he's gonna come thru tomorrow watch.

did anyone of u guys hang out near the post game show after? we was all chanting 'FOYLE, FOYLE' hella loud, interrupting the broadcast. shit was funny as fuck and a group of us did for like and hour lmao. peeps was more juiced to mess with foyle than the actual win, it was great. i got a vid of it that ill post soon

Jan 18, 2006
Today is the first day i can say i aint mad about the Monta trade. Bogut really made his presence felt on offense and defense. Curry may be the best pure shooter ive ever seen cuz of how fast he gets his shot off and doesn't matter if hes off balance or anything, his stock is only getting higher and higher performing well when it matters most in the playoffs.

Now lets finish Denver off on there home floor. So much for sweeping us in the season series lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!