- Golden State Warriors '12-'13 Season Thread -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
ya those calls were absolutely terrible. at least we won tho, somewhat makes up for it. on tv right now they're saying this is the first time the warriors been in 1st place in their division this late into the season since 2005. still hella games left too. lol.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Bogut bombshell: Surgery was serious - SFGate

Warriors were saying bogut wasn't hurt, guess that was a fucking lie. Prolly cuz the warriors know they got the short end of the stick in the monta Ellis trade.
Monta for Bogut (when healthy), Barnes, Landry and Jack is the short end of the stick???

monta's contract was gonna hamstring the dubs for years. a big, cap space and the tank has put this team in position to compete in the west...

with monta, you have some explosiveness but a 30-52 record...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
They should just rest bogut till the all star break...Especially if we are playing this well without him..Lee got off last night 2...

Props: V

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Monta for Bogut (when healthy), Barnes, Landry and Jack is the short end of the stick???

monta's contract was gonna hamstring the dubs for years. a big, cap space and the tank has put this team in position to compete in the west...

with monta, you have some explosiveness but a 30-52 record...
Taking a long-term, team rebuilding perspective on the issue, you are 1000 percent correct. Jack and Landry were huge pick-ups. But in the immediate, short-term? the warriors biggest piece in the trade is benched indefinitely (bogut) while his counterpart in WI (monta) is doin his thang. Leaving fans (like me) a lil salty. i do see your point, I just hope the trade for bogut becomes profitable this season (somehow).

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

I agree with the trade not being a total bust...if the trade is not made this season is another 30-40 win season with some excitement because of monta...

What I like about this team is that they always battle when they get down. They find a way to win whereas in the years passed they always found a way to lose.

Props: :ab:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Taking a long-term, team rebuilding perspective on the issue, you are 1000 percent correct. Jack and Landry were huge pick-ups. But in the immediate, short-term? the warriors biggest piece in the trade is benched indefinitely (bogut) while his counterpart in WI (monta) is doin his thang. Leaving fans (like me) a lil salty. i do see your point, I just hope the trade for bogut becomes profitable this season (somehow).
95.7 has been all over the bogut thing this week, and they had some doctor in sayin that there is a good chance Monta's ankle is gonna break down with the cold weather in MI. and it seemed like both teams knew they were trading damaged goods.

Jun 23, 2002
aight next up we got the magic fellas. they beat LA last night and they got some young hungry players (afflalo, big baby). hopefully they're tired on the back end of the back to back. i can see us taking this in another close one, similar to the pacers game. we need this too cuz we got a huge road trip, gone for almost all december....leggggggoooooo

Props: Joey
Jun 23, 2002
good start to the road trip although things got dicey at the end. warriors shoulda sealed this game way earlier. klay and steph were baaaalliiinnnnnnnn (jim jones voice). barnes had a sick dime to david lee near the end