- Golden State Warriors '12-'13 Season Thread -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
glad i decided to ball tonight instead of watching the game lol. i dont like the teams we gotta play to end the season with....lakers away, spurs, blazers away....things can get dicey. gotta win em all, that's a tall order

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Fucking ugly game last night. We couldn't do anything on defense. Bogut needs to get the sand out of his fucking vagina. He's not playing tonight either. We need this W and need Memphis to come through with a win. Beat LA!!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
many times i've said that i am not a warriors fan, but i would love to see you guys beat the lakers tonight...hopefully david lee feeds that faggot dwight howard even more ham tonight.

fuck kobe and fuck the bitch ass lakers. don't just beat l.a.; but please, murder l.a., #thanku....................

May 12, 2006
rockets lost tonight to mephis 82-78
tied at the half, looks like the lakers got some momentum going in the half, doesn't help that we are playing against the refs too.
Lee's gotta have a impactfull second half and curry has to keep this up, we need this

Last edited: