Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
bruh please tell me you were on the blue team
yellow team got smacked, they weren't ready!
Yeah I was on the blue team and I'm the one who won the car! I still can't fuckin believe it! I messed up and airballed my first freethrow and bricked the next few shots cuz I was shaking from being so nervous. After I saw my freethrow finally go down I felt better and knocked that 3 on the first try. I'll post a video soon. Man, im gonna wake up in the morning and think it's a dream, I'm still in disbelief

But other than that, it was a great regular season for the Warriors. I hope they continue to smash other teams in the playoffs. Go Dubs!!!

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2006
Here's the video of me hitting a free throw and a 3 pointer (I cut out my 1st shot which was an airball, ain't nobody wanna see that)

https://instagram.com/p/1kALhxsm1D/

I know most, maybe all, of you don't like Drake's music but I had to use this one for this video lol. I'll post the video of me winning the car later

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Here's the video of me hitting a free throw and a 3 pointer (I cut out my 1st shot which was an airball, ain't nobody wanna see that)

https://instagram.com/p/1kALhxsm1D/

I know most, maybe all, of you don't like Drake's music but I had to use this one for this video lol. I'll post the video of me winning the car later
hey man, nice form
your teammate shot a three like he.never played ball bfore

game on deck
sold my tickets cuz I had to take care of my daughter D.I.R.B @D.I.R.B
represent breh

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
we are playing the 8th seed too, pels may get a game or two when they're at home which I didn't think was gonna happen before

maybe I'm too used to dubs blowing teams out in the regular season
the west is crazy competitive man

Feb 21, 2006
hey man, nice form
your teammate shot a three like he.never played ball bfore
Thanks man, my form use to be better but now that I'm old and overweight I can't get much lift in my jump shot lol. But yeah teammate admitted he was gonna have a hard time with the 3 haha

About today's game, should we be worried about the Pelicans? They almost came back for the win. The team seems hella lost out there with Curry on the bench

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
The score was no depiction of the game... they hit free throws, they win by 12...
I mean, it aint time for panic mode by a long shot
but the dubs dropped a.damn near thirty point lead and barely pulled the win out (IMO), the score a lot closer than it shoulda been, especially at home. really the final score isnt a reflection of how close it got
no answer for davis in the fourth, dude scored like 20 in that fourth quarter alone. dubs did a decent job the first three quarters

see what this monday game is talmbout

Last edited: