Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Rofl, Chree ur so retarded u didnt even realize how badly u fucked that up. This will be my last response about Klay, tried to avoid it but jackasses will be jackasses. So laughable bragging when he only does this against shitty teams. His 2 big games against teams that offer nothing. Lakers got a little better since the 1st week. DFresh stick with ur team, dont start predicting they will get further then ur team thats hella weak frontrunning shit. Kah does only job is to sit there and look dumb everyday and he does it well.

Dec 4, 2006
Rofl, Chree ur so retarded u didnt even realize how badly u fucked that up. This will be my last response about Klay, tried to avoid it but jackasses will be jackasses. So laughable bragging when he only does this against shitty teams. His 2 big games against teams that offer nothing. Lakers got a little better since the 1st week. DFresh stick with ur team, dont start predicting they will get further then ur team thats hella weak frontrunning shit. Kah does only job is to sit there and look dumb everyday and he does it well.
well I do expect the Spurs to creep up to the top and maybe play the Warriors for the shot at the finals..

and I'll be honest with you, if it happens..I see the Warriors pulling the win and make it to the finals..

you know Klay been playing damn good this season..stop the hate my dude..give the guy his props!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Michael Jackson tried to rob Mo Speights:

Marreese Speights Victim of Armed Robbery Attempt: Latest Details and Comments

Golden State Warriors center Marreese Speights reportedly avoided disaster early Monday morning as he was the victim of an attempted robbery at gunpoint.

According to KTVU.com, Speights fled when a gunman and a group of gang members attempted to rob him of his gold chains outside the Cellar Night Club in San Francisco.

Speights was unharmed, and 28-year-old Michael Lamont Jackson was arrested as the alleged gunman.

The 27-year-old Speights is enjoying the best season of his seven-year NBA career as he is averaging a personal-best 12.6 points per game along with over five rebounds per contest as well.

Golden State is an NBA-best 28-5 this season, and it currently leads the Los Angeles Clippers by 5.5 games for the lead in the Western Conference's Pacific Division.

Speights could have been the subject of a horrible tragedy, but some quick thinking and a little bit of luck ultimately resulted in him avoiding an awful fate.

Jan 18, 2006
While theres teams i think could beat us in the playoffs the Grizzlies are the only ones im truly worried about. They added another piece and i havent seen any team defend us as good as them with is scary cuz they are like the deepest team besides us.