Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
lol ur not a professional analyst. And ur not always right even though u think u are. Funny about the Tony reference. ur the only one to say that cuz ur on my dick to hard
don't trip on that mindless sheep he's a bandwagon, he was talkin shit to me too when I criticized the warriors, haha that fool didn't even know chree was a warriors fan I don't remember that fool around when we was drafting mike dunleavy ike diogu patrick obryant and so on

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
don't trip on that mindless sheep he's a bandwagon, he was talkin shit to me too when I criticized the warriors, haha that fool didn't even know chree was a warriors fan I don't remember that fool around when we was drafting mike dunleavy ike diogu patrick obryant and so on
T-Rip @T-Rip at least makes some good points here and there, i aint mad, i see where he is coming from sometimes

but you? you, my friend, need to choke on a bag of dicks right along w jeff van gundy
hella serio

lololol

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I busted out laughing at the idea of cut throat being a bandwagon fan, he is one of the most die hard loyal sports fans I ever known in my life.

Jan 5, 2006
Thats because LA has ESPN offices... it's okay though they'll be forced to acknowledge us. Nobody can call Dubs fans bandwagon because the Oracle has been selling out even when we sucked

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I wasn't around when the drafted dunleavy, diogu and bryant. I been since run tmc, drafting Tyrone hill, Chris Gatling, victor Alexander, tellis frank, David wood and donyell Marshall starting in the front court, trading the 10th pick (Jason terry) to the hawks for mookie blaylock, Chris Cohan firing Nelly the first time cuz he didn't get along with c Webb, then the next year trading Webb for gugliotta and 3 1st rounders,, etc,, etc,...

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I busted out laughing at the idea of cut throat being a bandwagon fan, he is one of the most die hard loyal sports fans I ever known in my life.
These cats ain't been around since the of days when this forum was crackin with cats that knew their shit. Don't even know why I waste my time with my credentials.

Jan 18, 2006
lol i been around these boards since the very beginning. Blackmarketrec.com. Dont let the join date fool you. At this point you need to get off your own dick. And miss me with the lifetime Warriors fan shit. Im in my 30's and been watching them play all my life also. Your not saying nothing and it doesnt mean your superior fan or some shit cuz u have season tickets

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Just remember you had my name in your mouth. All this could have been prevented if you didnt act like a such a big shot

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Hard to argue with that GP, Playing short handed and against the refs is gonna be tough. But me being the bandwagon fan I am, I'll take the dubs in 3...