Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Jesus Christ. This dude Dirk made 4 3's against us and had 16 in this 2nd quarter. Vince Carter was killing us also when he was in this quarter draining 3's. Dont know why im even watching the game knew we didnt have much of a chance without Lee and Bogut

Jan 18, 2006
Warriors have hung in here way better then i thought. Crawford has had a monster game. Should pull this out. We have 2 chances and its tied. They should only have 1 chance to score

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol was about to type out the same thing

Great wins, I am hella ready for the offs, oracle bout to be boomin

kinda did look like an oneal goal tend, fuck it tho I'll take it
He'll yeah me too. I re-upped my season tickets so I'll be in the building. At least for a couple games, probably gonna make some money off them too

Last night's game was fucking awesome though. That O'Neal block was just as clutch as that curry shot

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
NBA STATEMENT ON MAVERICKS-WARRIORS GAME
Apr 2 2014 5:02PM
NEW YORK, April 2, 2014 – Rod Thorn, NBA President, Basketball Operations, issued the following statement today regarding a non-call during overtime of the Golden State Warriors’ 122-120 win over the Dallas Mavericks on April 1, at American Airlines Center:
“Upon review at the league office, we have found that a shot taken by Dallas’ Monta Ellis with 16.0 seconds remaining in overtime was on the way down when initially contacted and ruled a block by Golden State’s Jermaine O’Neal, and should have been ruled a goaltend. The exact trajectory of the ball when touched was impossible to ascertain with the naked eye, and the play was not reviewable.”
To view the play, click here
Oh well... we've been fucked over plenty of times

Jan 18, 2006
How the league can make the determination that that was for sure goaltending is beyond me. It was so close that it should have been a no call. Its shows me that the league is still against us coming out and making a public comment about it.

That and still not getting fouls called when were on offense which we've known for years yet opposing teams fans think we crying. We have one of the most popular players in the league yet still don't get calls. What's it take? For Lebron to come to the Warriors?