Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
I love how scoring 25 is going off for Klay. I was expecting for him to come out his shell this season and kinda average at least 20 a game. Hes underachieved so badly in my eyes but im not gonna single him out the whole team besides Curry has. Great win tonight for sure. Another one of these play up to our competition type games after getting worked by average ass Toronto whos only the 3rd seed cuz of the terrible conference there in. I really hope im not the only frustrated Warriors fan.
Chill out.. We are sittin in the 6th seed right now... If you been a Warriors fan as long as me you'd be appreciative of that alone... Sure we got room for improvement but who doesn't... I'm happy with the team and how they are playing.. Can't wait for the playoffs... This franchise has came a long way in the last few years...

It must be really difficult for you being a Raider fan if you're frustrated with the Warriors when they have a winning record and on their way to the playoffs...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Chill out.. We are sittin in the 6th seed right now... If you been a Warriors fan as long as me you'd be appreciative of that alone... Sure we got room for improvement but who doesn't... I'm happy with the team and how they are playing.. Can't wait for the playoffs... This franchise has came a long way in the last few years...

It must be really difficult for you being a Raider fan if you're frustrated with the Warriors when they have a winning record and on their way to the playoffs...
t-rip has always hated klay

Jan 18, 2006
lol @ being satisfied with being the 6th when we made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs last season before these supposed "big moves" we made in the offseason. Were actually setting ourselves up for a 1st round exit but i guess thats very satisfying to yall

Feb 8, 2006
^^
you gettin too emotional bra relax

the west is so much better then the east it's not quite fair you can be a 6 seed with a 37-24 record and that would be the 3 seed in the east

what do you expect them to do to have a better record then okc, spurs, portland, clippers, houston?

we have missed bogut for hella games, lee hella games, o'neal etc

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
we are a six seed with a record of 37 and 24.
dallas is at seven, 36-25.
phx at eight, 35-25.
memphis at nine, 34-25.

a bad string of games and we could potentially be out of the playoffs altogether (unlikely but possible). we are the only team from the.west to beat Indiana and MIA at home.

renewed my season tickets for next year, the price included two rounds of the playoffs, warriors expectations are a lot higher now.

i aint even mad.at klay, harrison barnes has been the one that should've had a break out year IMO

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I love how scoring 25 is going off for Klay. I was expecting for him to come out his shell this season and kinda average at least 20 a game. Hes underachieved so badly in my eyes but im not gonna single him out the whole team besides Curry has. Great win tonight for sure. Another one of these play up to our competition type games after getting worked by average ass Toronto whos only the 3rd seed cuz of the terrible conference there in. I really hope im not the only frustrated Warriors fan.
klay needs to be more consistent and yea the warriors still doin that bullshit where they beat good teams and lose to teams they should demolish

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
i aint even mad.at klay, harrison barnes has been the one that should've had a break out year IMO
for real.....I mean klay be having his off games but its harrison barnes that I expected more from coming off the bench.....especially the way he was turnin up in the playoffs last year......but the bench is coming together now, especially jermaine o'neal.....I like that blake is there so crawford don't be taking hella fucking stupid ass shots, crawford think he too damn raw but he can drive & draw a foul like there's no tomorrow....

I ain't gonna lie I miss having bazemore's going stupid on the bench when foos hit big shots....lol

Feb 15, 2003
The bench is much improved.. I like how we can go with a whole new 5 off the bench and get all the starters rest... Blake, Crawford, Barnes, draymond/speights, oneal is a solid bench lineup...

Draymond green is playing good lately he does a lot on the court that doesn't hit the stat sheet...

When Ezeli gets back it's just gonna add more depth, size and inside defense to the bench..

I think we could make a push in the playoffs ..

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
we are third in points allowed in the league right now, our defense is real.
hope this means they are pulling it together for a run in the offs

Jan 18, 2006
Fuck we sure still arent to good at closing games. Cant make free throws for shit. Every time i criticize this team they play better, i cant be mad at that. Nice 4 game winning streak

Props: :ab: and :ab: