Going to see Rancid & Rise Against in 2 weeks!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
I won free tickets to see them (Rancid) when they were fairly new to the music scene in the early 90's. It was a small ballroom they played in, but everyone there was moshing and having a good time. Let us know how many people are there, as there were 50 or so people when I saw them.

Jul 4, 2009
Used to be a HUGE HUGE Rancid fan back in my middle school days
I saw Rise against in 07 with Thursday and Circa Survive. they are pretty par live but Circa and Thursday was all I was waiting for that night

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Seen Rancid a couple times, they're pretty awesome live. They get really involved with the audience and make it a really fun time. Plus they always draw a lot of true punks which is always fun to watch.

Rise Against started out by putting out one of my favorite punk albums ever but then has just consistently gone down hill ever since. Plus they hardly ever play any songs off that album (the unraveling) I think I've seen them like 4 times. Not really planning on seeing a 5th.

Have fun!

Sep 17, 2006
Well, unfortunatley I got a bit too drunk and sucked into the pit, so no pics or vids. But the show was great, probably at least 500-600 people i think, many more there for Rise but the Rancid fan base was deep.

Too bad that this weekend was clouded in tragedy with my best friend being charged with the murder of the American Idol girl, Im kinda glad I didn't find out about it until the next day. Prob will be my last night of drinking ever without feeling guilt, I'm glad I got to have at least one more fun night before all of this bullshit happened.