Going to L.A. for the week.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2003
What should I expect? I haven't been there since i was younger. Gonna hit up Disney Land and hit L.A. downtown and mabie the Universal City walk.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
BEST FOOD - GAUCHOS ITS BRAZILIAN FOOD & ITS SUPER BOMB. ITS BEEN ON TV AS SOME OF THE BEST FOOD IN L.A. ( THEY GOT GIRLS DANCING ALL AROUND IN THONGS ) AND THEY CARVE ALL TYPES OF MEAT TABLE SIDE. GO YOU WILL LOVE IT -

IF YOUR WATCHING THE $$$$ I RECOMMEND STREET VENDOR TACOS -

Nov 20, 2005
disneyland = expensive
universal city walk...universal studios if u havent been on the rides (back to the future, jurassic park..
magic mountain..

if ur a shoe head then hit up undefeated, flight club la, etc. theres some coo spots in pasadena to go have a drink or dance..if u really wanna get it crackin sunset blvd got clubs..west hollywood..etc.

if ur driving...toll roads - if u have fastrak..use them.

have fun!

~k.

Nov 7, 2005
If you're going to hit a up an amusement park, I'd go with Magic Mountain. Disneyland's fucking expensive and you might not be able to get tickets for Knott's because of Halloween Haunt.

May 6, 2002
Mabie hit Hollywood Blvd
I just came back from there. Dumb broad (old client, still work with her here and there) gets a suite and 2 bottles and sneaks 5 bottles in. They confiscate 7 bottles and pretty much throw the entire party out of the club. I roll up late (12:30am) and they aren't letting me in because of that. Some fag on a pink cell phone is running the door. They wont even let her best friend in, so at that point I have no chance of getting in there.

Then I see some 17 year old kid roll up in a Range Rover and bust out a paparazzi camera and start mobbing up on this Escalade. I'm all "who's in there?" He said it was Lindsay Lohan. Now mad cameras are there at that point and Lohan jumps out of the car and books it into the club. Her dumb ass friend forgets to put the car in park and the Escalade starts rolling and is about to smash into a Benz, so the valet guy jumps in a hits the breaks.

Watch, I'm going to be on TMZ.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Nickerson Gardens

Its so scenic this time of year...bring your camera :cheeky:
make sure to wear alot of blue also... there's a fountain in that garden where if you wear all blue, and toss a penny into the highest part of the fountain, and then crip walk around that fountain, you will have good luck and good health for decades to come

::

May 6, 2002
Haha, its not that big of a story. Just trying to recoup since Dana just Kanye'd my story.

I was at the gym and saw Topanga. I asked some other people if that was her and they said ya, she comes here all the time. So I waited until she was done with her reps and I walked up there and say "Excuse me but is your name Danielle?" . She says Yes. I go "I'm sorry to bug you but I'm a big fan and just wanted to say it's a pleasure to meet you". We chop it up a little bit more, she asks me my name, and says its a pleasure to meet me as well. She's wearing tight ass spandex and a white tank top, with her little ipod nano on her arm. Then we shake hands and I walk away like some little ass fan boy back to my friends and tell them its really her, then everyone starts staring at her...walking up to her etc. and she splits right there. So I made an effort to go back every Saturday at 2pm (since that was the day and time I saw her there) to "run" into her again. I went online and read up on her to find out what she likes to do, her favorite foods, etc. Did ALL my homework on her. So I could be like "What?! I love to go Kayaking!" .. "What?! Chinese food?! I LOVE Chinese food?!" Make it look like we have all this non sense in common, and try to get at it. Man, I had it all planned out. I was going to be on TMZ as her loser ass boyfriend (since Im not a star), try to get nudes and slang em, the whole bit. Looking back its some stalker type stuff, but I dont care, that's Topanga!