Going Hard Online is fairly udnerground.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2003
www.originalhoneys.com
http://www.goinghardonline.com/iam/

To put this shit in the lamest terms...

This site allows users to blog, share files, and network with people who share the same interests as you. (yea like a myspace or facebook) but I made this shit. And did I mention that it can integrate with your schools online learning environment(how many in school?)

So if you guys could sign up and tell me if you think it has potential. Its not spam and it aint gonna do shit to ur computer.

Rappers can use this as a marketing tool, i can only ask you to sign up I cant even type your ear off just fuck it wit.

Fuck myspace its time to get some for real san diego shit cracking and take it world wide.

Thanks for your time if you sign up.

peace

Apr 29, 2003
www.originalhoneys.com
Here is a more calmed down approach to what the site offers to its users at the moment.

Features:
Blogging
Social networking
File repositories for individuals and communities
Podcast support
Full access controls
Supports tagging
User profiles
Full RSS support
RSS aggregator
Create communities
Collaborative community blogs
Create 'friends' networks
Import content
Publish to blog

Feb 16, 2006
Im Fuckin Wit It

I registered today and this shit is kind of dope it has potential to be the next myspace shit. Good Lookin Cool Court on that site hopefully dago can get this shit going and put us on the map worldwide.

Everybody in the southeast need to sign up and show some luv hopefully it would spread international. Ah Court you did all that shit yourself.

Ah Coolcourt get wit me man maybe we can do some shit together. hit me in my im.

Apr 29, 2003
www.originalhoneys.com
Sup nigga, for some reason it wasnt sending emails but shit now it works I just wanna get my niggas to fuck with it before i start going to the JCs and the lil clubs and shit and building the network. Im trying to get yall niggas some shine before some weirdos get on that shit and take it over lol...

Its not cute right now cause i want niggas to really see what they can do with the features its like a scavenger hunt of what i got going on in my dome and its a pretty stable system.

I wont talk a nigga ear off about the shit but I will fuck with this shit every day this year until niggas stop fucking with myspace and keep that shit on the under.