GOIN ON EVERYWHERE [VERSE]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
There's a pain deep inside-of-me ... I got stress and anger all coliding-with-in-me ... The only thing I got are ma' two fist 'n my lyrical words defendin-me //
I aint pretendin-ta-be a tough-guy ... 'n you shouldnt either None of you faggots got nothin' huggin-your-thigh ... Im really the only one with a hard life that's strugglin-right-by //
Jus' the thought of all ya fake emcee's is buggin-my-high so I gotta stay-straight ... 'n the pain in ma heart means each day-i-contemplate //
And if time heals everything then that means time determines-my-fate? ... Everytime I try All I see is-hate so why cant we all jus' show-some-love? //
And Cant the cops lay off the thugs I mean they already blow-enough ... How Am I supose to Express my feelings if Im always bein beaten and hand-cuffed?? //
'n thrown in a cell ... How is this nation free if Im fo-sale when im on-bail ?? ... It's juvi then it's Jail ... 'n I got to admit-it Im scared of that-path //
I'll hold on to my teenage years fo aslong-as-they-last ... I fuel off of love until it's emptire 'n Ill do that fo' aslong-as-loves-in-my-grasp //
I think God put me on earth fo' a reason ... 'n I think my-task is to show everyone there is something-to-beleive-in ... I try to be as real I as-I-Can with my voice //
To become-something or fail and become-nothing is really your choice ... I Grew up to poor to aford-toys ... So ma' parents decided it was coo to dump me off with people that had-money //
This shit-isnt-funny ... Cuz its happening all over at this moment ... Jus' Cuz it's not as-potent in the bay as it is in 'n a other-place //
Sometimes I hate my life so much I wish I had another-face But I cant I jus gotta keep my head-up-strong //
'n I'll reach out to the siccness until my parents kick me out 'n-my-bed-is-gone....

This Shit is goin' on 24/7.. Its hard fo' me.. 'n Harder fo' others..