god damn drivers and theyre cell phones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
WayCide-Ridah said:
they just passed a law here in albuquerque, they just started enforcing it this week giving mofo's tickets n' shit...i never answer my cell when i'm driving...i just turn the bitch off n' cruise

DAMN!!! the 60 days are up? i'm always fuckin with my phone & I haven't got them funky ass bluetooth ear pieces neither.....Damn them things are goofy as hell :confused: .....

Nov 1, 2004
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
They are trying to pass a No-Cell-Phone-While-Driving law in Seattle...I hope they pass that shit. Im sick of people drivign like a tard cus they cant mutli task.

Accidents caused by talking on a cell phone have gone up in recent years if my memory servesme well. Id have to dig up the stats.

your guys freeways are bumper to bumper traffic every day, so its either cellphone or jigsaw puzzles... id rather have the idiots on cellphones.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I'll agree. Fuck you if you talk on your cell phone while driving. I hate driving and the person next to you starts merging closer and closer to my car until they almost hit me. I have to honk at them to wake them the fuck back up. People talking on cell phones should be driving in the slow lane, not the fast lane.

Oct 10, 2005
naw, the worst one is when they realize that they cant multi-task and they pull over half an inch and stop in the middle of the road with their emergency blinkers on, like their making it easier for mutherfuckers to pass them

Dec 26, 2004
I walk all the time being careful N it still pisses me off when they on they cell phones. Makes me wanna road rage on them.
Whats the fine or how much the tickets are if being caught???