GO TADOU!! GO TADOU!!!...TADOU?....MANNN GET THE HELL OFF THE STAGE!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOW POPULAR IS TADDY TAD?

• THE GUYS' FANTASTIC...HE'S THE ILLEST RAPPER!!!

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • TADOU IS MY ROAD DAWG,BUT SOMETIMES HE GETS ON MY NERVES.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I AGREE WITH THE ABERDEEN THUGS,HE'S THE NW BEST M.C.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • TADOU NEEDS TO HANG UP THE MIC,IT WAS OVER BEFORE IT STARTED

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • TADOU....MAN....YOU JUST AIN'T TOO POPULAR

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • MANNNNN...GET THE HELL OFF THE STAGE!!!!

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • TADOU IS A WANNABE MOS-DEF MIXED WITH COMMON WITH A DASH OF VANILLA ICE!!!!!

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Naked Man said:

Can you get me a discount since your Mom Dukes is the regional manager?
How about a pair of white shorts with a hawian shirt tall socks and 1980's nike pump up shoes ps you gotta rock the fro with it?

There having a summer sale. Im lookin fresh! Maby i'll trade you the color tv for some pumas, Tadou just dropped a new movie called cb4 Featuring brothaman and hungry.. there followed arround buy a white dude whos down as fuck (i like the part here he says "its my first drive by on tape") i sure would like to be able to hook my new beta up and watch it. Holla at a playa!

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Re: @D-Sane

tadou said:
Can you upload that song to mp3.com so we all dont have to wait til winter 2003 to hear it? I think that'd be a great idea! :)
Nice try, How bout you uploadin a lil sumpthin sumpthin for us TADOU FANS if you are on fire. cuz I really do think that cut will have you going back to the "drawing board" instead of fuckin around on this "message board."

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I could kick cypher rhymes tighter than 98% of people's song verses (more spontaneous, outrageous, creative, more "oh shit!"...all that), but once im behind a studio mic, it aint the same energy. i aint in it for the money, im in it to entertain (Isnt that what music is supposed to be? Entertainment?)

Ive got a couple freestyle videos floatin around, ill see if i cant capture the audio off one of em, and make a mp3 out of it so ya'll could see how i do when im surrounded with my peoples and havin fun....i might even make another one tonight wit this blank video tape i got :cheeky:

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
TADOU!!!: Check this out. If your soooo tight and got soooo much potential, then why not post some songs? Besides that "Still a teen" bullshit. Post some NEW shit. You yourself said you record all tha time. So post some of it. You cant make us think your tight witout tha music. So get ya ass to ya "studio" and do some songs since you got 90857349857 verses written and let ya music speak for ya!!! Till then, aint no one gonna stop hatin on ya...

Real talk.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^

Pretty much....But I wouldn't call it "hatin'." I'd call it giving very constructive critisism.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Lil' G said:
^Yeah, you right. It aint workin tho LMAO so its not constructive....
He just don't listen...It doesn't have to work to be constructive, you just gotta be telling something that listens and isn't a moron. So there are the 2 key components why nothing has changed.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Novel time! Kick back and relax...

WHat yall want? Off top? Songs? Call someone on a cell phone, start recording, say "so..i hear you been talkin SHIT about me?", freestyle diss em for 5 minutes, then upload it? Audio captures from videotapes(i got one thats 35-40 min, 8 beats str8 through...its a year old too)? Live performance recordings? Cypher recordings?

Maybe my numbers is a little bit fuzzy...maybe i "dont even know the business"....but what i DO know is that paying 10$ for a CD to bump and a DVD to peep = a GOOD DEAL...and if it means no label wants to put the project out, or thinks the return isnt good enough for the price i wanna set it at...so be it.....if i gotta buy all my own studio time, press up my own projects, start my own publishing (gracias para el articulo, Sr. D-Sane), book my own perormances....so be it.

After all is said and done, my first solo CD is probably gonna be a 2CD set: 1CD will be the LP, the 2nd will be a DVD with 2+ hours of live performances, cypher footage, battles, and whatever else i can think of (ill probably even put the MP3's and VCD on the 'net myself)....Pressed up CD's is less than $1.50 in bulk...DVDs are probably less than $2....and bein the kind of person i am, ima probably sell the project for 10-12$...$5 goes to equipment, the rest for more copies...if im on a label, i want nothing less than 50% GROSS (not net) of the sales...

Yeah, yeah...i know, i know... "i'll" this, and "if" that "what have you done so far?", ive heard it all before.....all i know is...i got a video camera (that i own), performances being planned for this summer, a new computer comin more sooner than later, friends getting new computers, studio getting more equipment, and ive recorded all of 2% of the total amount of material ive written.....

if i gotta perform for aberdeen crowds with 200-300 people for the rest of my rap career...so be it..but keep in mind, this shit is low-budget, so at 5bux a pop, thats 1500 minus 300 rental (we own all the equip)....PLUS whatever cd's we sold that night (probably another 100-150, around $1000-1500)...in total, EASILY over 2000 split about 6 ways, you do the math.....

Like me if you want, hate me if you will....but realize im only 18, and i got NO PLANS of quitting or slowing down ANY TIME soon...you might not like my songs, true, but every song ive recorded ive done while 100% sober (dont take that as an excuse, but dont just brush it off either)....its gonna take somethin major for y'all not to know about me come 2003/2004... :rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
If you can make it far enough, that is! :cheeky: I wish more people from this board would have signed up for the tourney (in the "Flow" forum), its actually kinda fun..it takes about 15 minutes to type out a verse, not much time at all. Give it a shot....

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Tadou,,, (ain't that the little mouse inside of Snoop Dogg's first album cover sleeve?) If you don't stop postin' those long ass, lifeless, nobody cares, if, ands, and butts, I'm finna do's,,,,,,,,,,, I'm gonna find out where you live and kick a hole in your speakers, pull the plugs, and choke the fuckin' life out of you. ........oh..... and i'm not "Laughing Out Loud" either. Let's just keep it short and sweet lil guy.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I love how Tadou comes with the "typical artist math." But when you finally get back to reality about how much shit costs......your little profit that you THINK you're gonna be makin' will DWINDLE.

Oh.....and don't think that because you went to Discmakers.com and checked out their CD package prices that you got it all figured out. There are ALOT of hidden costs.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Naked Man: maybe you should choke some life into your writing hand instead.

Mr. D-Sane said:
I love how Tadou comes with the "typical artist math." But when you finally get back to reality about how much shit costs......your little profit that you THINK you're gonna be makin' will DWINDLE.

Oh.....and don't think that because you went to Discmakers.com and checked out their CD package prices that you got it all figured out. There are ALOT of hidden costs.
If i wanted to make a profit, i'd allow a label to sign me (Yes, allow). Only problem is, most of them dont want what i want. I wanna build a label from the (near)-ground up...but you already know how that one goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.