GO GIANTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
they just gotta shut down the Braves for 5 more outs. But Dusty shoulda left Ortiz in, i guess he was thinking he wants to rest him for game 4 or 5. but he was doin his thing, now its 8-3. but its all gravity we bout to bomb on these braves bitches.

revenge for 1993

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
FUCK YEAHH!!!!!!!!!! Let's sweep these muthafuckas... I'mm be at the game saturday.... I can feel it in the air - It's gonna be a good postseason...
\
You seen Barry "Ballgame" Bonds get robbed?

May 7, 2002
You and C. Nerd going.... Man Im trying to scoop some extra tix...Folks is talking bout a Luxury box but who knows..

Shemp said:
FUCK YEAHH!!!!!!!!!! Let's sweep these muthafuckas... I'mm be at the game saturday.... I can feel it in the air - It's gonna be a good postseason...
\
You seen Barry "Ballgame" Bonds get robbed?

Apr 25, 2002
The Giants might just take this thing and send cake ass Atlanta home.

Lets see a SWEEEEEEP!!

yeah I saw jones rob Bonds of that homer, turned out not to matter tho. but I didnt see Bonds throwing error, what was that about?

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
DON"T MISS THE PARTY!!!!
It's gonna be 2BIG - hopefully the giants will advance on Saturday - You know I'm gonna be promoting the whole time...

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
THE THROWING ERROR WAS SOME BULLSHIT - IT WAS A PLAY @THE PLATE - BOND'S THROW WAS RIGHT ON LINE & IT HIT THE RUNNER - SO THEY AUTOMATICALLY GAVE HIM AN ERROR...
If they keep pitching to Bonds he's gonna go DONG SHOT fa sho... Barry's next lev --- He's in control of every situation... I can tell by the way he carried himself that his post season history is behind him & He's ready to do some damage this year...

May 17, 2002
Bonds will go big DONG EXPOSURE before this series is over. Andru Jones prevented it today but he won't be able to stop Barry from exposing the DONG forever.